𖥻 ³

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Three — What Are You Doing Here ?

It was the middle of the night and you were knocked out sleeping under the pillow. Everything was quiet until a loud bang was heard downstairs. At first, you didn't hear it from being a heavy sleeper but the second time made you jump up.

The sound of the loud, aggressive knocks startled you. " What the fuck ...". You whispered and grabbed your phone to check the time ". It's 1:55 in the morning ... who the hell is that ? ".

Slowly getting up you grabbed your baseball bat from under the bed and slowly opened your room door. Creeping downstairs as the bangs got louder and louder.

Soon enough you got downstairs and headed past the kitchen. Walking to the door you stood back while holding your bat up, " Who is it ?! Get the fuck outta here before I beat yo ass !! ".

The knock then stops. It got quiet. " I said who is it ?! ". You repeated out loud, clenching onto the bat tightly.

" It's Connie ...".

" ... Connie who ? ". You narrowed your eyes.

" Connie Springer you dumbass ".

Carefully you put the bat down, " Oh my god ... ". You walked over to the door and unlocked it, swinging it open violently enough for Connie to jump back.

" Why the fuck are you banging on my damn door like someone is out to kill yo ass ?! ".
He looked down, clearing his throat. " My bad uh ... I was wondering if uh .... I could stay here for a bit ...".

You raised a brow and stared at him for a bit.
" Huh ? Why here ? ".

" My mama kicked me out again, and I can't come back till I get a job, and until I stop using drugs ". Connie said, glancing up.

" ... You know you could've gone to your cousins right ? - Oh wait she moved ...".

" Mhm and I tried asking Jean but he's living with Marco cuz his mom kicked him out too ... sooooo can I stay ooooor ? ... ".

" Hell no you better go find a shelter, plus you ain't finna do no drugs in my house ". You said, about to close the door until he stopped it with his foot. " Hold on ... look I promise I won't do anything bad nor stupid, and I'm not gonna do no drugs .... just please ...".

" Promise ? ....".

He nodded, giving an innocent smile. " Promise ".

You stared at him for a second, " how did you even get kicked out after a few hours in the first place ? ... like you were just wanting to taste my pussy now you comin ova ? - or maybe you just lyin n you wanted a lick, huh ? ".

Connie eyes widen and his face scrunched up, " hell . no ".

He sighed, " look after I finished texting you I was gonna get high. I pulled out a few bags n got all the other shit that I needed ... but that's when ma mama walked in on me ... and I guess she just snapped cause she looked really tired and stressed ".

" Hm ... what a damn shame ". You shook your head.

" Aight fine but first - ". You slapped him upside the head. Connie groaned and glared at you, " What the hell was that for ?! ".
" For banging on my damn door like you crazy ". Rolling your eyes you moved away from the door and headed to the closet.

Connie grumbled, closing the door behind him, taking off his shoes, and following you to the closet. " Here you can sleep on the couch, if you sleep with the lights on that's too bad cause you ain't payin the bills, before you fall asleep turn off the tv got it ? ". You handed him a pillow and blanket.

" Yeah yeah yeah ".

" Aight if you needa use the bathroom it's right next to my room upstairs annnd if you're hungry the kitchen is two halls down, don't take my snacks though, there's cereal and milk ... anyways goodnight ". You walked him to the living room. " Sleep tight ".

CONNIE'S POV

" Thanks Y/n ". I said taking the pillow and blanket. She nodded and headed upstairs to her room as I tossed the pillow on the couch. I laid down and grabbed the tv remote, turning the tv on. Putting the blanket halfway on me.

' Didn't think it would be this easy to beg Y/n to stay for a while '. I thought to myself, putting on Nickelodeon. For a while, I watched tv to try to put myself to sleep but the words my mother said to me still played over and over in my head again.

FLASHBACK

" I am sick and tired of you laying around drinking and doing drugs all day ! I love you Connie but you have got to go ! I'm tired of going around cleaning after you while you sit in your room all day and sniff that stuff up your nose ! ". Ms. Springer said as she packed all of Connie's things and started throwing them out of the room.

Connie tried to take the bag from her, pleading for another chance to stay, " Wait, hold on, don't pack my bags I told you I was going to look for a job ! ".

She shook her head and stood up, slapping Connie hard against the face. " YOU ALWAYS SAY THAT BUT YOU NEVER DO IT ! You come in here with your little friends and let them disrespect me, I don't even see you trying AT ALL ! I'm tired Connie you're a lazy bum and this is not how I raised you. If you wanna be a crackhead or whatever they call it go be a 'crackhead' somewhere else !!! ".

Connie stood there in shock not saying anything. His mother then proceeded to take his bags and throw them in the trash, " also you're not taking none of your things you can leave with your stupid weed, phone, and 10 dollars you had from yesterday ... goodbye Connie ...".

END OF FLASHBACK

I frowned and sighed as I sat up. " Maybe I should get something to eat ... that'll probably put me to sleep ...". Getting up I walked to the kitchen as quietly as I could. " Let's see .... ouuu Pringles ". I reached up grabbing the Pringles from on top of the fridge.

" I'm sure she won't mind ". Going back into the living room I laid back down, eating some of the Pringles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀        2:37

3RD POV
Connie eventually went to sleep with the tv still on, hallway light on, and Pringle crumbs everywhere that was Y/n's. He was about to get his shit rocked in the morning.