𖥻 ²³

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Twenty-Three — Run

POW

The sound of a gunshot fired ...

And the siren of the ambulance was heard ...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The sound of the gunshot boomed through the whole house and outside, which made you flinch, and Sasha stop looking for the two boys who got away and started running back to the house.

You stopped beating up Angelica and ran into the living room.

" Kash ! What was - oh my god ... ". Your eyes widen.

Laying on the floor was Eren. He groaned in pain as he held the side of his stomach. Kash sat on the floor with his back facing the wall, the gun still shaking in his hand and his facial expressions made it look like he wanted to cry.

" I - It was an accident I promise ! ... he was talking about my dead mom and ... I got mad ... ".

You sighed running over to the shaking man and helping him up.

" What happened ?! I heard a gunshot ! ". Sasha ran in panicking.

" Kash shot Eren ... ". You said, rubbing the male's back as comfort.

" Shit - yeah we gotta go ... c'mon ". Sasha groaned, seeing Eren laying on the ground.

" Go where exactly ?! Do you not realize we just beat up not one, not two but THREE white people ?! ". Kash said.

" We'll just hide ! ". Sasha waved her hands around.

Kash gave her the face, that face black people make when someone says some stupid shit, the stank face.

" Uhhh Sash ... I'm a 6 foot 7 black man ... them nigga's gonna arrest me for defending myself from a crazy white bitch ".

" We can't just stay here ... and besides ... if we do go to jail then fuck it ". You shrugged. " We have many people that can bail us out.

" Likeeeee ? ". Kash raised a brow.

You continued, " Mrs. Springer ... I hope, Hanji, Levi ! that nigga rich rich, also Kash yo fatha is a lawyer, right ? and Owen he's rich ".

" Tsk I ain't talkin to that hoe ". He sucked his teeth.

" Why not ? He's your brother ". Sasha said.

" No no no STEP brother ... there's a difference ... ".

" C'mon mane let's just go ! ". You grabbed both of their hands and ran out the door. You could the sound of the sirens and horns getting closer.

Where you probably gonna get locked up for a long time ? Yes. Did you care ? No. But was it worth it ? Hell yeah. You did this for Connie, so did Sasha and Kash.

" Get in the car ! Hurry ! ". Sasha passed the keys to Kash.

" Wait ! Y'all got the weapons, right ? ". You got in the back of the car.

" Yup I have my bat ".

" The gun is in my pocket - "

" Alright go go go ! ".

Kash started the engine and pressed on the gas. Going at a high rate, hoping no cop car followed them. " Sasha why didn't you call the ambulance after we were done ? ".

" I was pissed off and plus Jean looked like he was on the verge of death ". She shrugged.

The male sighed, " where we goin to ? ".

" Take us to my house, y'all can stay the night ". You sat up.

" Aight ... Sash you should call Hanji or Levi ". He nudged the brunette's arm.

" Eh ? Why ? ".

" Cause there's a high risk we goin to jail ... ".