𖥻 ⁴³

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Forty-Three — Excuse Me ?

Connie rolled his eyes after blocking the number and deleting it. He continued to play his music and play his game as he proceeded to start walking again. He hummed and placed his hands in his pocket.

Two minutes later something caught the corner of his eye. A shadow flashed by him quickly at the speed of light. Connie jolted a little and paused his music, looking left to right to see what it was. Nothing was there. He groaned, " I'm just tired... ".

Ding...!
Ding...!
Ding...!
Ding...!

Connie had enough. He sucked his teeth and turned off his ringer. " Shut up... ". He said and rubbed his eyes, walking a little faster to get back to your house.

Ten minutes later he finally made it back to your house. Knocking on the door and repeatedly ringing the doorbell until you answered. Soon the door aggressively opened and you gave Connie a dead stare.

" Hey mamas ! Did ya miss me ? ". He gave a cheeky grin. You stared at him more before slamming the door in his face. Connie's jaw dropped in offense before ringing the doorbell over and over again.

The sound of you groaning could be heard from the other side of the door which made him smirk. Once again you aggressively opened the door, " what ? ". You huffed.

" Can I come innnnn ? ". He tilted his head. You sighed and moved away from the door, walking back into the living room. Connie chuckled and walked into the house, closing the door behind him and locking it.

" You changed stuff around ? ... looks nice ". Connie took off his shoes and looked around as he put them at the door.

" Yeah, I had to when those fuckin cops came barging in and destroying all my damn stuff ". You sat down on the couch, crisscrossing your legs.

" You shouldn't have gone over to Jean's house and did what you did ". He walked into the living room behind you and sat down beside you.

Hol on hol on hol ... what the fuck did he just say ?

You slowly turned your head towards him and raised an eyebrow. " Excuse me ? Repeat that again ". Connie quickly glanced at you and then looked away shrugging, " shouldn't have gone over there ... you wouldn't be in the mess you are now ".

You stared at him for a while not believing what he just said. " First off I didn't want to do it in the first fucking place, I did it for YOU, Connie. Jean, that white whore, and those other bitches in Marco's house don't care about you, they treated you like SHIT, made fun of you on Instagram, and let other people do it too ! You could've DIED because . of . THEM. Don't come in here sayin stupid shit, aight ? Cuz I will put you out like yo mama did ".

Connie then went quiet and looked down, rubbing the back of his neck. " Sorry... ".

" It's late ... don't come in here sayin that stuff cause - ". You sighed and rubbed the temples of your forehead. " Go to bed ... since you're fully recovered now you can start work again ... so take off those street clothes, get a sheet and blanket, and head to bed ... night ".

You got up and pulled your shorts up a little. Heading up the stairs and into your bedroom before closing and locking the door. " Night ", Connie mumbled.

He got up and scratched the top of his head, " well that was one way to come back ". He took off his shirt and pants, not feeling like looking for something to wear, and walked over to the closet where he would normally put the blanket, pillows, and sheets at.

Opening the door he grabbed all three items and closed it back. His big ahh feet slapped on the floor as he made his way back to the living. He placed it down and fixed it how he wanted it before standing up straight again and heading for the kitchen.

" Let's see - aha ". He grabbed the box of Captain Crunch off the top of the fridge and got a bowl and spoon from the cabinet. He poured the cereal into the bowl and then the milk.

Finishing making his cereal, he put everything back and walked to the couch, sitting down and changing the channel.

𝟏𝟎 𝐌𝐈𝐍𝐔𝐓𝐄𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑

Connie soon fell asleep and you've been sleeping. Everything was dark and quiet ...

Two peaceful people sleeping and someone watching right over you.