𖥻 ⁶

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Six — What The...

YOUR CAR
────────────────

YOUR CAR────────────────

" Again ... why are we going to Ashley's ? ". Connie open the car door and hopped into the passenger seat. " Because she's really good at helping people find jobs, plus she's a professor and she's smart ". You raised your tone a little at the smart part.

Hopping into the drivers seat and closing the door, buckling your seatbelt in. Connie did the same, rolling his eyes. " Tch ... you still gonna buy me some clothes ? ".

" Nah y o u gonna buy yourself some clothes with that ten dollars I saw in your pocket ".

He sighed and leaned back into the seat. Laying his cheek against the middle of his palm and looked out the window. You hummed, starting the engine, and pulled out of your driveway.

" ... Can I put on a song please ? ". Connie glanced at you. You just nodded, keeping your eyes on the road. He leaned over to the Raito and turned it on trying to find a good song. Eventually, he stopped when hearing Reminder by The Weekend.

He smiled and turned up the volume.

As the song played he hummed and leaned back into the car. It was nice and sunny out. Both you and Connie bobbed your head a little to the rhythm. Your hips moved a bit as he quietly hummed in song. Not long after you two started singing the song.

Connie tapped his foot and stared out the window. " Hey Y/n ... can I ask you something ? ".

" Sure ".

" Why did you out of all people take me in that easily ... and is determined to find me a job just like that ? ".

You went quiet for a bit before you sighed, " Because for a while now I've seen that you've been struggling ... plus the only reason I'm determined to get you a job is because I want you outta my house, I want you to apologize to ya mama and start helping her pay her rent ".

" Wow, what a g r e a t friend you are ". He rolled his eyes.

" I - nigga you beta be grateful, aight ? Cuz if I was yo daddy you would've been left out in the rain ".

Once again, being stubborn Connie huffed and made an annoyed face. He didn't like when someone mention his father. The old fool left Connie and his mother when he was only ten. Found another woman and had a family with her — didn't even pay for child support either.

" Tsk ... ".

TIME SKIP
────────

Fifteen minutes later you arrived at Ashley's house. You parked your car in front of her house then got out. Connie did as well, dusting his shirt off and fixing his chain.

Walking up to her door, you knocked on it twice, humming as you both waited patiently. No Answer. You knocked again then waited for a minute. No Answer. " ... ASHLEY !! ". You banged your fist against it this time.

The door soon opened.

" Finally ! We've been waiting out for about two mi - ... Hanji ? ... ". Stopping mid sentence as both yours and Connie's jaw dropped.

Standing at the door was a half naked Hanji. She only had on her boxers that hugged tightly around her waist and a sports bra but her left titty was popping out a bit. Her hair was messy, didn't have on her glasses, and had a bunch of hickeys on her neck.

" What in the Girl in Red ...". Connie whispered.

" Oh hey, guys ! ". Hanji nervously chuckled. " What are you doing here ? ...".

" We came here cause Ashley had to help us with something but never mind ". The male spoke. Turning around to leave but you grabbed him by the back of his shirt.

" Where is Ashley ? And what are you doing here ? ". You asked.

" Oh uh she went to go take a shower ... erm ... d - don't worry about that ... you guys can come in if you'd like ... ".

There was an awkward silence before you nodded and dragged Connie into the house. Hanji sighed to herself, " damnit ... I really wanted to take a shower with Ashley ... ". and slammed the door shut.