𖥻 ⁴⁰

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Forty — Just a Talk

⤹ ʾ ִ   A | N . Ya'll down bad in the comments smh ...

" Get the fuck off of me ! Yo meat is slappin me ! ". You groaned, trying to push Connie off of you. He grinned, placing his chin on your shoulder as he whispered in your ear. " I bet you like that, huh, ma ?~ ".

" Wha - nigga move ". You pushed him back but all he did was chuckle. " I'm playin I'm playin ".

" Where are your clothes ? ".

" I just got out of the shower - ".

" ... Where's your towel ? ". You said blankly. " It fell in the toilet, I forgot to close the lid ". He shrugged.

" How did you - ". Sighing, you just shook your head, " neva mind ... are you gonna put on the same smelly clothes you had on before ? ".

" Nah, this nice nurse brought me some clothes, I think she likes me ". Connie chuckled, walked over to the hospital bed, and picked up a pair of clean white underwear. " And she brought me more underwear too ".

" Looks like someone has an admirer ". You jokingly said — leaning against the wall but your eyes stayed on the tv to avoid looking at his naked ass.

" I guess but she ain't my type ".

Your eyebrow raised and you glanced at him as he put on his underwear. " You ? You have a type ? ".

Connie looked at you, " yeah ? why are you so surprised ? ".

" Cause you used to date every single girl in high school, you even tried to fucked our chemistry teacher ... twice ". Your face scrunched up when saying the last part.

Connie cackled and slipped on a pair of white socks, " I remember Mrs. D, hahaha ! She had the fattest ass too ".

" Nasty ass nigga ... anyways, what is your type then ? ".

" Well um ... ". He hummed, " I like average sized and tall girls, thick, I prefer black girls and Latina's ... I don't fuck with snow bunnies ... they a different type of crazy ... like Lifetime crazy, anyways - girls with afro's and curly hair will always have my heart and uhhh ... basically a chick who has sugar mommy energy ".

You stared at him for a while with your mouth slightly opened. " Not surprised by the last one ... ".

" I - what's that supposed to mean ? ". Connie glanced at you, pulling up his black shorts with red stripes on each side.

" You a mama's boy ". You shrugged.

" ... No I'm not ".

" Yes, you are, Connie ".

He stared at you, " shut the fuck up ". Putting on a black t-shirt and his chains back on. Then grabbed a box from out of the corner. Connie smirked and opened the box. It was a fresh new pair of black and white Jordans. " Yessir ! ".

" Lemme guess ... she brought you those too ? ". You tilted your head.

" Mhm mhm, she probably wanna get dicked down at this point ". He chuckled and sat down, fixing the shoestrings.

" She wants her pussy eaten out ". You snickered.

Connie scrunched up his face, " no she stinks, she's pretty though but she's dirty ... caught her diggin in her ass one day ... ".

" Ew ... she was probably pickin in her nose n shit while pickin out ya stuff ".

" . . . "

" .... Stop ".

Giggling and soon laughing, you went over and nudge him. " I'm joking ".

" No you ain't, don't be joking like that. That shit ain't funny, Y/n ". The boy's face went into serious disgust.

" Sorry, damn ", you rolled your eyes. " When you get outta here, where you gonna go ? ".

Looking up at you, Connie shyly smiled. " I was ... wondering if ... I can stay back with you ? ... but first imma go see my mom ... I miss her ".

" Tch ... I'll think about letting you back in my house and good - you put her through a lot of depression ". Your eyes soon glared at him and your face looked somewhat frustrated.

" I know ... ". He frowned and looked back down. Putting his sneakers on and bent down, tying them. " If I had the money I would buy her something ".

" You would have money if you didn't go to that damn party, you probably could've passed that interview and got that job at McDonald's ".

" Yeah yeah yeah I know jeez ... ".

After tying his sneakers Connie got up and rubbed the back of his neck. " You think you can do an Uber for me, please ? ... ".

You looked him up and down before huffing. " Clean up yo shit first ".

" Aight aight ".

    Time Skip.                                               Time Skip.

" Ok, I'm done ". Connie held up his bag of dirty clothes.

" Aight, where ya mama live ? ". You pulled out your phone, going onto the Uber Drive app.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
" Thanks, I appreciate it, Y/n ". He smiled at you as his cab finally pulled up in front of the hospital. " Mhm and don't be makin her wash your clothes, you better wash them yourself ".

" I am ... I'm coming back tonight though ". Quickly he ran to the car and opened the door before hopping in. " We'll see about that ". You rolled your eyes. " Now time for me to go home and relax ... ".