𖥻 ²⁵

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Twenty-Five — Locked Up ? / For Connie
TW | POLICE BRUTALITY & SLIGHT ANGST

All night you, Sasha, and Kash stayed up partying. You all knew you were gonna go to jail, but hey it was all worth it. They all deserved it. Especially after what they did to Connie.

𝚂𝚄𝙽𝙳𝙰𝚈, 𝟿 : 𝟹𝟷

As the morning rises all three of you were passed out. Sasha sleeping on the floor in your room, you sleeping on your bed and Kash sleeping on the sofa. It was quiet. The birds chirped — singing a peaceful melody. As you all continued to sleep a loud bang was then heard on the door. Waking Kash up instantly but you and Sasha still were sleeping.

The door banged louder and louder by the minute. Quickly Kash got up and put on his pants, rubbing his eyes. " I'm comin I'm comin ... ". He groaned. A little tipsy from drinking too much last night.

Slowly he opened the door. " What do you - ahh !! ". He grunted and yelled in pain. Feeling a sudden shock of energy. Police bust through the door as the male was tased. After a few seconds, the cop stopped tasing Kash and pushed him roughly to the ground making him hit his head hard.

" Ow ! Ayo what the fuck ?! Calm do - OW chill !! ".

The cop pushes his head down to the ground and put his hand behind his back, cuffing him. " You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law ".

" Shit ! ". Kash groaned in annoyance but he obeyed, keeping his mouth shut. He didn't want to end up like his mother or his best friend he lost in the 7th grade.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The police moved upstairs, looking around while holding up their guns. They looked everywhere until he got to your room. Busting open your door. " GET UP !! ". One of the officers yelled, grabbing Sasha by the hair.

" Ow ! What the fuck ?! ". Sasha yelped. " Oh, shit ... ".

You quickly jolted up feeling a rough hand grab you by the arm and toss you out of the bed. A small thud hit the floor when you fell. " Ayo chill !! ". Sasha yelled while trying to pull her hair away.

" Quiet !! ". The officer slapped her across the face. " Hey ! Don't you fucking hit her like she's a man ! ". You growled, about to get up but were then pushed back down on the floor with a heavy foot.

" Quiet I said ! You all are going to jail for attempted murder ! ".

You both were forced off the ground and out of the room. Trying to fight and struggle back while hearing the sound of Kash screaming and yelling in pain.

Even if he was obeying and staying silent that did not good. He's a 6 foot 7 black man that shot a 6 foot white boy in self defense and fear. Did they care ? Nope, not in the eyes of white cops. Tasing the poor innocent boy when he hasn't done anything wrong.

" Leave him alone !!! ". You shouted out trying to get out of the cop's grip. Though that only made matters worse and you got elbowed on the side of the head. You whined in pain. Got dizzy from the hit. The officers pushed you and Sasha out of the house. Looking back to see them doing the unnecessary to Kash.

You frowned. A pain hitting in your chest. Was it fear ? No. Was it anger ? No. It was guilt and sadness. A part of you is screaming how you shouldn't have gone to the house and should've just let karma do its thing but the other half of you felt good. Felt empowered and glad that you did.

Like you told yourself last night ...

You did it for Connie. You didn't want him waking up knowing that someone random slut tried killing him and his own best friend betrayed him. He's already been through enough and even though he's been a pain in the ass and hardheaded you still wanted to give him a big warm hug. Still, help him. You saw how he was kind of trying ... especially from those texts.

Sighing you got into the police car. Along with Sasha and Kash. It hurt more seeing him brutality be tased and punched for no reason but thank God they didn't shoot him, shoot all of you actually.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
Time passed fast. You all were going to jail now.

" Fucking hate this ... ". Kash hung his head as you all sat down in the detective's office.

" It'll be ok - ". Sasha's sad eyes glanced at him.

" No ! No it's not, Sasha ! ... do you know that I could lose my job ? my father is a lawyer for fuck sake ! imagine what he'll say when finding out that I'm in jail for shooting a little crazy ass white boy ... my life is ruined ... ". The male sobbed.

" ... I ... I'm sorry ... ". She looked away now feeling guilty. " I should've gotten mad ... ".

" It's fine ... it's not your fault ". He sighed.

You stared at both of them before sighing and grabbing both of their hands since you were sitting in the middle of them. " ... One, if you get fired Kash I'll ask my boss if you can work at my job when I got back ... and two, Sasha it's not your fault ... if those nigga's didn't talk shit and did what they did to Connie than they wouldn't be half dead in the hospital ".

They both looked at you before nodding then slowly laid their head on your shoulder. You slightly smiled, rubbing your thumbs against their knuckles.

"As I said ... we did this

For Connie ... ".