𖥻 ¹⁹

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Nineteen — Pull Up

A/N | Also thoughts on Angelica ? I know
half of y'all hate her already lol.

You all were getting close to Pizza Hut when Sasha sat back up from her seat. She was still pissed off from the post that Jean made. It was getting to her badly, how her, Jean, and Connie used to be so close ... but now that horse face is just a smelly old dick.

Her blood was boiling, not even food could calm her down.

" Hey Kash do you think you could ... pull over and uh ... let me drive ? ".
" Uhhh why ? ". He raised a brow.

" Because you are driven too goddamn slow ". She crossed her arms.

" Listen I ain't stopping on no highway, aight ? we're almost the - ".

" I said pull the fuck over !!! ".

" You betta listen to ha ... ". You mumbled out.

" Alright damn ... ". Kash groaned pulling over to the side where cars don't drive by at. He stopped the vehicle and unbuckled his seatbelt before getting out. " C'mon mane ! ".

Sasha then got out, pushing Kash out of the way, and got in the driver's seat while he got in the back. Settling down, Sasha quickly started back up the car and got back on the highway, going at a fast speed.

" Girl - where are we goin ? ". He asked.

" To Marco's place ".

" May I ask ... why ? ". You looked at her.

Sasha stayed quiet for a few minutes before talking again. " Jean got kicked out of his father's house ... so when he did he went to Connie's house before that baldheaded asshole got kicked out himself ... after some time being there Jean and Connie tore that poor woman's house up ".

" Oh ". You mumbled.

" Ms. Springer then kicked Jean out and then he came over to me and Gina's place ... we let him stay for a while until he started getting touchy and flirty with her ... she told me it was making her uncomfortable so I gave him a warning to stop ... ".

" And did he stop ? ". Kash titled his head.

" Nope ... he tried to have sex with her ". Sasha sighed.

" What the fuck ? So did he almost try n force her ? ". You sat up from your seat a little.

The brown haired girl shook her head. " Nope ... more like he begged her over and over again ... he knew not to touch Gina again ... because the first time I warned him he got badly hurt by me ... I will and would never let some man touch my girl ".

Kash cleared his throat, " Damn ".

" The sad thing is ... he and Connie used to be the most sweetest and kindest people ever ". Sasha added, " ... all three of us have been friends since we were 5 ... I never thought ... that they would turn out to be drug addicts and alcoholics ... ".

Tears slowly started to form in Sasha's eyes as she found herself getting emotional. " Our trio is all broken up now ... Jean is slowly killing and losing himself to drugs ... Connie is on life support, probably about to die soon ... and I'm just here ... the only one out of the three with two jobs, my own house and getting a good education at college ... ".

You sighed and patted her shoulder. " And you're doing great, don't be stressed because those two dumbasses wanna kill themselves ... it's ok ... ".

" Yeah ! Don't worry bout those two bums, just focus on yourself ". Kash patted her head while smiling.

" I suppose ".

TIME SKIP
────────

Sasha pulled up to Marco's house, you all looked out the window to see if anyone was in there. It was quiet but that ain't stop Sasha.

" C'mon ". She said, unbuckling her seatbelt and tying her hair up into a ponytail.

" What ? ". Kash looked at you and you looked back, shrugging your shoulders.

" We gonna beat up Jean's ass along with the rest of those bitches in that house ... oh ... also - you down Y/n ? ... ". She glanced at you.

You stared at her for a few minutes then nodded.

" Yup ... let's go ". You unbuckled your seatbelt as well and took off your jacket.

" Kash you c'mon too in case they try to hit us back ". Sasha looked at him through the car mirror.

" Hhhhh alright alright ". He whined.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Sasha :

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Sasha :

A/N : y'all's ready for this next chapter ?! 👀👀