𖥻 ¹⁸

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Eighteen — Jean's Instagram

Kash opened the door for you and Sasha. All of you hopped in as he then started your car because you gave him permission to drive tonight and turned on the radio. You didn't want to have a sleepover knowing Connie was struggling to even breathe, it was kind of disrespectful to you but knowing Kash he would never leave you alone nor Sasha.

As the music played you let out a small sigh. Kash whistled, keeping his eyes on the road and Sasha scrolled through her phone.

" Uuuugh ". Sasha groaned, holding her stomach.

" What's wrong ? ". Kash glanced at her.

" My stomach hurts ... can we stop to get some snacks and pizza ? I'm craving Pizza Hut ! ". Her eyes got wide thinking about food. Kash chuckled and nodded, " aight ".

" Y/n what about you ? You down for pizza ? ". He looked at you.

" ... Yeah ... sure I guess ... ". You mumbled under your breath. Scrolling through Instagram to keep your mind steady. Your eyes were pitched red from trying not to cry.

It hurt you that you failed to help one of your friends again. It always hurt you, you never thought you were good enough to help anyone.

You kept scrolling through your social media until something caught your eye. It was Jean, he posted something on his Instagram. You stared at the photo, he had alcohol being poured into his mouth by Jayden.

Scrolling more you looked at his caption, scamming through it.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Had a huge party with some hot ass chicks 😩😮‍💨😈 to bad one person left ( Connie lmfao )

Had a huge party with some hot ass chicks 😩😮‍💨😈 to bad one person left ( Connie lmfao ). Corny ass bitch went soft 🥱😪.

Liked by pot_h3ad, yeagerisland, willy__ and 64 others

Comments :

@willy__ fr that nigga lame asf 💀

replying to @willy__ ; @everyonluvskirstein LMAO

@yeagerisland that idiot walked down the hallway crying bc his stomach was hurting LMAOOOOO 😭

replying to @yeagerisland ; @everyonluvskirstein WEAK ASS -

@pot_h3ad embarrassment 🕺🏻

replying to @pot_h3ad ; @everyonluvskirstein fr 🧑🏻‍🦯

@user that nigga Connie ? THEE Connie Springer ? Please his ugly ass was always an embarrassment 💀💀

@user should've invited me too bae 😩😩

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
While you looked through the comments more anger balled in you. How could Jean do this and say this about his best friend ? " I fucking hate this nigga ... ".

" Hm ? What's wrong, Y/n ? ". Sasha leaned over to you from the back seat. " Look ". You held up the phone so both Sasha and Kash could see.

The brown haired girl's eyes went wide, twitching a little as well. " That mothafucker ! I'm gonna brutally kill him and bash his skull in !! ".

" Damn ... and here I thought he was Connie's best friend ... ". Kash shook his head. Sasha sucked her teeth and leaned back into the seat, crossing her arms. " He gon get it ".