𖥻 ³⁶

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Thirty-Six — News

It was the next morning. Your eyes slowly opened and glanced around, vision blurry, and lazy. Groaning, you slowly got up, and rubbed your head, feeling a throbbing pain go through it.

As you looked up you saw four blurry forms come into your sight which looked like human figures.

You flinched, snapping out of tiredness, and sat up. Sitting at the edge of your bed were Kash, Sasha, Hanji, and Mikasa. They all turn your way when hearing the wrestling noises of the sheets.

" Oh hey, you're u - ". " Why are ya'll in my room ?! How did you get in there ?! ". You interrupted Sasha. Mikasa slowly walked over to the front of the bed and grabbed the remote, completely ignoring your questions.

She then turned on her heel and turned on the tv. You glanced up at the screen in confusion to see the news. As your eyes stayed locked on the screen they slowly widened.

' Breaking news this morning, local man, Eren Yeager went on a rampage last night and proceeded to go on a killing spree apparently. Killing about 3 people and then made his way to a young woman's apartment. Police say he went there last night and held a gun to the woman's head that lives there. Thank goodness she's alive and well, calling the cops right on the time. Eren was found supposedly " dead " but now alive again, in the hospital '.

" Oh my god ... ". When hearing yourself being mentioned your heart skipped a beat. Mikasa then sighed and turned off the tv. The room went silent, you looked down, nervously playing with your hands.

" When we heard what happened we all ran over here right away ". Hanji softly spoke.
" Yeah ... there were also some news reporters outside and Connie kept calling you ... he sounded worried ". Sasha added on.

" Right - Connie, uhm - how did y'all get in here in the first place ? ". You slightly pushed the covers off of you.

Kash slowly held up a key, " went over to see Connie today, he still had the spare key ".

" Oh, right ".

Again there was silence before Mikasa walked over to your side and grabbed your arm. Yanking you out of bed and on your feet. " He hurt you, didn't he ? ". She whispered. You slowly nodded.

" Jesus Christ ... his mother dies and his father leaves him and Carla for his other family, and he turns out like this ... fucking bitch, he had an unborn child ... fuckin deadbeat fath - ".

" Wait... what ? Eren ? Child ?! ... with who ? ". You, Kash, Sasha, and Hanji all look at each other and then back at Mikasa.

" I don't know... all I know is that one day he called me crying because of how he didn't want to be a father. He fucked this one girl and she got pregnant because she lied about being on birth control. I don't remember her name but I met her before... she was pretty ... until she randomly disappeared and was then found dead a couple of days later with the fetus dead as well ".

" Oh . My . God ". Sasha mumbled.

" Mhm ... but don't tell anyone I told you all this ... now get dressed Y/n ".
" Why ? ".
" Well we are all here so might as well go do something ". She shrugged. You sighed, " aight ".