𖥻 ²⁸

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Twenty-Eight — I Hate Him

A/n : Making a small chapter bc it's boring in this hospital and school starts soon so I won't be able to update much. Thank you all for the love and support, you don't know how much I love each l and every single one of ya <3
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

" Connie ... ". You mumbled out.

Hearing your voice suddenly made Connie turn his attention to you. A soft warm yet nervous smile crept on his face. " Heeyyy, Mama's ".

Slowly he sat up, grunting a little in the process. " Surprise surprise ! ". You stared at him a little, your eyes looking him up and down.

" ... Y/n ? ... Y - OW ". He hissed when you suddenly slapped his arm. " You fuckin bitch ! I thought you were gonna die !! ". Your face was a little shaky, giving Connie a sign that you were trying not to cry.

He frowned a little while rubbing his arm. " I'm sorry ... I ... ". His words faded. He didn't say much but mumble to himself and looked down.

You grunted before grabbing his jaw and making him look up at you. Your eyes locked deep into his soul. " The next time you wanna go out tell . me, Connie ... you had me fucking worried, especially since you LIED ".

Connie swallowed hard. " I know I know - ".

" If ' you know ' then why ?! Why Connie ?! I was fucking stressed, your mother came in here CRYING her eyes out, blaming herself for you getting hurt ! Not to mention Sasha thought she was gonna lose you and me ... ". You teared up a little but quickly wiped your eyes when your vision started getting foggy.

" Never mind ... ". You pulled your hand away but Connie grabbed it back. " I'm sorry, Y/n ... I really am ... if it makes you feel better I'll stop talking to Jean ".

Your eyes glared at him, " you will ? ".

" Mhm ... ".

" Hm ... that's including Eren and Angelica too ".

' Angelica too '.

Connie's face then went into shock. " How did you - ". " I saw the messages that Jean sent you, so me, Sasha, and Kash went over to Jean's house ".

" ... What did y'all do ? ".

" Beat their asses ". You said blankly, crossing your arms. " What ?! Why ?! ". Connie sat up. " Because them nigga's were talkin shut about you !! Angelica deadass tried to rape you, I believe, and Jean went on Instagram laughing, and making fun of you ! As well as Eren, Will, and Jayden ! ".

He stared at you before looking down.

" Listen Connie ... they're fake ". You crossed your arms.

" But Jean - "

" He's . F . a . k . e ". Interrupting his sentence once again.

Connie frowned more, playing with his hand as he looked to the side. " So ... him and the others were laughing ... while I was struggling to survive ? ". You sighed. " Yes, Connie ".

It was quiet for a while. Small tears started to form from the side of his eyes. Soon enough you heard little sobs coming from him. He slowly covered his face, hanging his head low and mumbling things under his breath.

You frowned. " Connie ... ".

Your arms wrapped around his shoulder and you pulled him into your chest. He cried, mumbling about how much he hated Jean now. The poor boy's heart was broken now. The betrayal of his best friend since kindergarten. It hurt him a lot and he didn't know how to handle it.

Connie wasn't the one to easily break down and cry. In fact, he didn't like crying in the first place but when it came down to brutal betrayal or a topic that made him sensitive he couldn't help but flush out tears.

" I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I fucking hate him... ". He banged his hands against the hospital bed.

At first, you hesitated but then you gently placed a kiss on his forehead. Rubbing his back to comfort him. " It's aight ... just let it out ... ".

Connie gripped his hand in a tight fist.

That bitch is dead when I get outta this place.