𖥻 ¹²

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Twelve — Jean's " Party "

TW | ALCOHOL

Connie slammed the door shut and locked it. Taking all of his clothes off and jumped in the shower. You sighed, walking back into your room, closing, and locking your door before laying down.

TIME SKIP
────────

Hours later Connie finally came out of the bathroom. Smoke and steam flew out as a nasty order followed ( which was his stank ass shit ). He huffed, whipping the water off of his head with a random towel he found. " ... Maybe I should clean up the bathroom ".

He said, grabbing his dirty clothes and putting them in the bag where his new clothes were at. Drying off and drying his hair he put on deodorant and lotion which you also brought. Then got dressed, putting on his white t-shirt and blue ripped jeans. Spraying the bathroom after.

Connie walked over to the mirror, staring at it.
" Alright ... just lie ... that's all you gotta do ... lie to Y/n and leave ... go get high and then come back an hour later when you know for sure she's sleeping .. ".

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ding

" Hm ? ".

He picked up his phone and opened up his notifications seeing it was Jean again. " Oh my god - can he leave me the fuck alone damn ... ".

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀

Jean 🅿️‼️

It's almost going on 9🧍🏻

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ I'm leaving rn damn

Good before we start without u

And make sure to lie

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ 
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀                    No shit dummy

_________________________________

He clicked off his phone not even bothering to check the other messages Jean was sending him. When he finished cleaning and spraying the bathroom he turned out the light and closed the door.

Knock Knock Knock ...

" Y/n ... ".

" Come in ".

Connie slowly opened the door, popping his head in. " Hey ".

" Oh ! Hey ! uh, Kash called me and told me that you got the interview ! ". You smiled.

" Really ? ". He grinned happily. Now he could finally help you with the bills, get his own place, help his mother out, and leave. " That's great ! ... but uh ... ".

It was time ...

" When I got out of the shower my mother called me and told me that she wanted me to come over ... she has to talk to me about something really important ... so imma walk over to her house and sit with her for a bit — if you don't mind of course ".

" ... Oh ? I'll walk over with you ". You said about to get up but he stopped you dead in your track. " Oh no no no, it's okay.. it's a private thing but I promise I'll be back after that". He smiled nervously. You stared at him for a few seconds, looking him up and down but sighed, sitting back on your bed. " Fine, alright ... just make sure to come back before 1 and there's a key under the doormat ".

" Right - ... I'll come back at 12 ". He chuckled nervously. Closing your door back and headed downstairs, taking his jacket and putting his sneakers on. " Only until twelve ... ".

TIME SKIP
────────

It was now 9:17. Slowly Connie knocked on the front door of Jean's house. The strong smell of alcohol and drugs roamed the air as well as loud music playing. The door flung open revealing Jean. He leaned against the wall as his eyes were pitched red, his smile was crooked, and he smelled horrible.

" Finally ! You made it ! ", Jean chuckled, " C'mon * hiccups * in ". He walked inside as Connie followed, closing the door behind him. He looked around seeing Eren sitting on the couch with some girl on his lap, making out.

Near the kitchen was Will chugging on a bottle of Hennessy while another girl twerked on him.

" Here ". Jean pointed a bottle of alcohol in Connie's face. " Uh thanks ... hey Jean I can't stay for long, I got a job interview tomorrow so I have to leave exactly before 1 ". Connie was trying. He was trying to be responsible and do the right thing — sorta.

He wanted to help you out, get the job, and start a better path for himself but at the same time this drug and alcohol thing was slowing him down.

" Yeah yeah yeah just shut up and have fun ".
The brunette waved his hands around. Stumbling away to some half naked girl. Connie just stood there staring at the Bacardi 151 alcohol bottle.

One sip ... smoke a little weed ... and that's it ...

Opening the bottle cap Connie chugged half of the bottle like it was nothing — trying to get this all over with.

" Good job, Connie ! ". Jean slightly yelled holding up his liquor bottle and a bag of weed.

" Now let's really get this party started~ ".