𖥻 ²⁰

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Twenty — You Fake Ass Bitches

You, Sasha, and Kash all got out of the car. Sasha cracked her knuckles as she held a metal bat in her hand.

Kash had a gun in the back of his pocket because he knew Jean and Eren were the types to carry dangerous, illegal weapons around. And as for you, you had a brass knuckle on your right hand.

You didn't need any weapons since you knew how to fight already, being self taught and taking some karate classes.

" Ready ? ". Sasha glanced at you and Kash. You both responded with a nod.

" Let's go ". Sasha walked up to the door. From how angry she was she didn't even knock — instead, she kicked the door unexpectedly. Gripping the bat in her hand as she held it up.

From the sudden bang, everyone in the living room jumped since the front door was right there. Jayden, Will, and the two girls that were sleeping with them.

" Yo, the fuck ?! ". Jayden groaned, sitting up slowly.

" Where's Jean ? ". You spat out, your fist clenching together as you walked into the house.

" Y/n ? ... Sasha ? Kash ? Yo don't be busting down the door like this yo house ". Will replied, getting up and pulling up his pants.

" Nigga this ain't yo house eitha ". Kash stepped in front of both of you as protection just in case Will or Jayden tried something.

" Was I talkin to you ? No, I don't think so ... so move ... damn always in someone's business ". Will walked closer. Kash narrowed his eyes, guarding you two.

In annoyance, you stepped in front of Kash. " And you always in someone's damn house doin fuckin drugs ! Get a life and do somethin with yourself cuz fuckin every girl you see ain't finna get you nowhere !! ".

Will then glared at you, getting closer to your face. " Who . The . Fuck ... Is you talkin to ? Eh ? ". He pushed your shoulder harshly, your faces meeting by an inch.

" You nigga !! ". You pushed him back making him fall on the floor, hitting some of the bottles.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
" The fuck is going on in here ? ".

A raspy familiar voice spoke out.

You all turned around to see Eren. His hair was messy, his eyes were bloodshot red, he had a cigarette hanging out of his mouth and he reeked of hot sweaty sex.

Along with the man that annoyed y'all the most, Jean. He only had his pants and socks on, scratching the back of his head.

As soon as Sasha saw him she snapped.

" You ... ".

She pointed the metal at both of him.

" Sasha - Y/n ... Kash ? Why are you guys here ? ". Jean's words were sloppy from how high and drunk he was.

" WHY THE HELL DID YOU INVITE CONNIE OVER ?! KNOWING DAMN WELL HE DIDN'T WANT TO COME !! ". The brunette growled and walked over to Jean.

He slowly backed up. " What are you talking about ?! ".

" YOU KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IM TALKING ABOUT ! YOU FORCED HIM TO COME HERE WHEN HE TOLD YOU MULTIPLE TIMES NO ".

Her grip on the bat tightened, " THEN HAD THE NERVE TO POST ON YOUR INSTAGRAM THAT PETTY SHIT ... SAME GOES FOR THE REST OF YOU SO CALLED FRIENDS ".

" It's not that big of a deal, oh my god, shut . the . fuck . up ". Jayden rolled his eyes.

" Bitch you betta shut up before you get yo ass beat cuz you know damn well you can't fight ". You stepped up before adding on, " and it IS a big ... DO YOU KNOW WHERE CONNIE IS AT NOW ?! ".

They all stayed quiet.

You sighed, getting fed up with this shit. " HES IN THE HOSPITAL ON LIFE SUPPO - ".

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀  ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
" Whoever is yelling please shut up ".

You all looked over to see a girl with long black hair in only her bra and panties.

" Who the fuck is that ? ". Kash looked her up and down.

" Oh - I'm Angelica ". She winked at him but he only made the stank face and rolled his eyes.

" Ang, go back in the room please ". Jean motioned her to leave.

" Why ? I wanna know what's going on ... are you guys talking about that Connie bitch ? ". She tilted her head.

" Bitch ? Who's you callin a bitch ?! ". You said.

Angelica cackled and crossed her arms. " If you're talking about him overdosing I gave him three ecstasy pills since he didn't wanna have fun with me ... he got what he deserved, if he didn't wanna go he should've just stayed his ugly ass home ".

OH, so SHE was the one who made Connie overdose. SHE was the one who almost killed him and almost made his heart burst. That's it, that was the last straw. Your blood boiled.

You began to slightly laugh, clenching your fist so hard that your hands started to bleed.

" ... Kash ... why don't you take care of Will, Jayden, and Eren ... while me and Sasha take care of Jean and Angelina or whatever the fuck her name is ...".