𖥻 ⁴

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Four — Wake The Fuck Up

" Now I know this nigga did not eat all my Pringles, put crumbs everywhere, and leave my tv and light on ... CONNIE WAKE YO ASS UP !! ".

" H - Huh ?! ". Connie jumped up, falling off the couch in the process. He groaned and rubbed his head. " Why the hell are you yelling so damn loud ? ".

You sighed heavily, grabbing the Pringles can and throwing it at his head. " LOOK WHAT YOU DID, FOOL ".

Connie grunted from the hit and looked up, his eyes soon widening. " Shit ... uh .... ".

" Now you're gonna clean up all this, fix the living room and today we are finding you a job cuz you ain't finna be living here for free, do I make myself clear ? ". You crossed your arms.

" Yeah... I understand ...". He sighed and got up.

You rolled your eyes and walked into the kitchen grabbing a wash cloth then came back, throwing it at him. " Fix yourself up and start cleaning — oh and you ain't gettin breakfast until you're done ".

Dame whore ... He said in his mind and rolled his eyes. Picking up the blanket, Pringles can, and pillow he accidentally threw on the floor. " Y/n !! Where's the broom ?! ".

" Closet next to the stairs ! ". You yelled from the kitchen. Connie dusted himself off. Walking to the closet he yawned and rubbed his head, " I swear I needa find my own apartment ... this bitch is already gettin on my nerves ".

He opened up the closet and took out the broom and dustpan, then purposely slammed the door.

" Connie - I swear to fuckin god you will be sleepin with the cats and crackheads on the streets !! DON'T TRY ME NIGGA !! ". You screamed again, banging your hand on the countertop.

The male chuckled to himself, going back into the living room. " Whatever ". Placing the broom and dustpan to the side, he picked up the blanket — folding it up. " Damn this is hard," Connie said.

After folding the blanket he got to sweeping and mopping the floors, cleaning off the couch, and even went into the bathroom to get the Lysol spray to make the living smell better.

Sometime later he finished, letting out a heavy sigh. " Damn she got a big ass Living Room ... Y/N IM DONE ".

" YOU SURE ? ", You screamed.

" ... YES DUMBA - I mean YES MA'AM ".

The sound of your slippers slapping down on the wooden floor came into view as you walked into the living. Glancing your eyes around to see if everything was spotless. " Hm ... you mopped ? ".

" Yes, ma'am ".

" Did ya sweep the floor or did you just use yo dirty stinkin mouth to clean it up ? ".

He sighed again, " I used the broom, Y/n ".

" Hmmm aight ... go wash yo face and brush your teeth, come get breakfast, and then get dressed ".

" Dressed ? For what ? ".

" You'll see ..." You innocently smiled before walking again back into the kitchen. Connie just stared at you then groaned. " Fuckin hate it her - ".

" Go wash your face !! ".

" I am damn ! ":

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀         TIME SKIP

Connie's hand slid across the countertop as he entered the kitchen. " Soooo what you makin ? ". His eyes peaked over to the stove. " French toast, home fries, bacon, biscuits with gravy, sausage, and eggs ". You slid his already done plate over to him, it was hot fresh and the smell was delicious.

" Wow - this looks good ". He grabbed a fork and sat down. " Where did you learn how to cook like this ? ".

" My Mama and Aunty ". You grinned, setting your plate across from his. " Damn well you gotta teach me how to cook ". The boy said, quickly diving into the food.

" I'll teach you after you look for a job ".

" You still on that job thing ? ".

" Yes I am Connie ! Listen ... summer just started and for the next two weeks you gonna help pay my bills, do I make myself clear ". You stared at him dead in the eyes.

" Yes ma'am ...". He mumbled under his breath.

" What was that ? I couldn't hear you ".

" I said yes ma'am !! ".

" Good ... now finish your food ".