𖥻 ¹⁵

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Fifteen — Call

𝟷𝟸 : 𝟻𝟽

It was midnight, everything was quiet. You laid in the bed sleeping like a baby. Half of the wine bottle was empty and the tv went blank. You snored softly as if you were in a deep sleep. It was around 11 you went to bed — trying to stay up until Connie got home but you couldn't stay awake for that long.

A little while later your phone began to buzz. At first, you didn't hear it but the second time it rang you jumped up out of your sleep. Looking around confused, trying to get your mind together. Sitting up you grabbed your phone to see a random number calling you, then looked at the time.

Not knowing who it was you didn't answer it and got up. " Fuck ... I was inna good sleep too ". Rubbing your eyes you got out of bed and headed out of your room. Glancing your eyes around you soon remembered...

" Connie ! ... Connie ! ... SprinGA .. CORNELIUS JAMES SPRINGER !! ".

You called for Connie hoping he was home. " Where is this bo - ".

Your phone rang again. Sighing you looked at it seeing it was the same number again. " Fuck it ... ".

Clicking the accept bottom and holding it up to your as you walked downstairs looking for Connie. Before you could even say hello Hanji spoke in a panicked tone. " Y/n !! It's about time you picked up ! ".

" Hanji ? What's the matter ? Why are you panicking for ? ".

" Connie's in the ER !! ".

Your eyes widen, stopping yourself from walking anywhere else. " Wha ... What ? ... HE'S WHAT ?! ".

" Apparently he overdosed over some dangerous and I think they're gonna put him on life support because he's struggling to breathe or move ! ".

" How ?! - What ?! ".

" I was driving to work when I saw someone passed out on the sidewalk ... I got out of my car to take a closer look and it was Connie ... he had foam, spit and blood coming out of his mouth ... so I took him to the hospital as quick as I could ".

" Shit ! Which Hospital ?! ".

" Montefiore Hospital ". She replied.

" I'll be there soon ! ". You hung up the phone. Quickly run back upstairs to change. Your hands were shaking and your heart was racing.

" That nigga betta not die cause I'm gonna kill him ! ".

TIME SKIP
────────

When you finished getting ready you got your keys and bag, and ran out of the door and to your car. Tears were forming in your eyes as you had a pissed off but worried expression on your face.

" I swear to god ... he better not die ... ".