𖥻 ³⁴

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Thirty-Four — Intruder
Tw | Violence, Weapons, Blood, Fighting
& Gore ( ? )

" Wait - HUH ?! ". That was the last thing Connie said before you hung up and put your phone down on the kitchen counter. Your eyes narrowed, not looking out of Eren's sight. He chuckled, twitching a little as he held a gun in his hand.

" Since you, Sasha, and Kash wanna square up on me, Jean, and the others ... ", he slowly raised the gun, aiming it at your forehead, " It's our turn ... I was gonna go to Kash's place first but sadly I forgot where he lived ... so imma kill you first !! ".

" Ayo ! Hol on now ! ". You backed away slowly, holding your hands up in defense even though that wasn't gonna help anything. " You is crazy crazzzy, aight look ... you can take whateva you want, I won't beat yo ass and call the cops ... then we can just go our separate ways ! ".

" SHUT UP ". He yelled, veins popping out of his neck and forehead. " Now who's the little bitch, huh ?! ".

He continued to laugh making him get distracted and enough time for you to grab the gun out of his hand. What ? You thought you were gonna grab a knife and run ? SIKE.

Eren flinched and looked at you, then the gun and then you again. He growled, " give it BACK ". He walked toward's you and tried to grab the gun but you backed away and pointed it at his head. " Get back or you'll get ya brains blown out, I don't care if I got to jail !".

" Awww how cute, little tough ol Y/n ... always so strong and independent ... yet so sensitive and annoying ". Eren turned his head to the side still having that stupid grin on his face. " You have 5 seconds to give it back or else ".

" Or else what ? ". You gripped it tighter in your hand. Eren had enough of it. He ran at you at full speed but thanks to your fast reflexes you shot him right in the arm. A loud screeching grunt came out of his lips. He held his now bleeding arm, staring daggers at you.

" Hehe ... didn't think a dumb bitch like you knew how to shoot ... but I guess we learn somethin new every day about our friends, huh ? ". The male suddenly straightened his posture like nothing, cracking his knuckles as a glimpse of light came into his eyes.

You swallowed hard, your hands started to shake and sweat more. " Get back, Eren ! ".

Not listening he ran at you again. You groaned and pulled the trigger once more but ... it didn't have any more bullets in it. " Shit ! ". You ran over to your knife set and grabbed one. When you turned back around Eren tackled you down. A loud thud echoed through the house.

The knife fell. You cursed under your breath, struggling to push the larger male off of you. " Die ! ". He gripped onto your neck, squeezing it tightly enough for you to soon lose air. You gasped and struggled for air. Trying to pray his hands off of you until the knife next to you came into your view.

You tried to reach out for it but that only made his grip on your neck tighter. You were losing oxygen and need to think fast. Lifting your leg you kicked in hard in the dick with your knee. Eren groaned, his hand becoming loose around your neck giving you a chance to breathe again, and grabbed the knife. And without no hesitation ...

SLAHSH

Eren froze in shock. Slowly he looked down at his stomach, cut open. Blood splattered and dripped out of his stomach, you could see his organs a little but not that much. He coughed, blood coming out of his mouth as he held and his stomach and dropped to the floor.

You breathed heavily when he let go, holding your neck and chest, trying to calm down your breathing. Your hands were still shaky, still holding the bloody knife in your hand. Your eyes glanced over at Eren. There he stood laying limp on the floor as he choked on his own blood.

" Crazy ass white nigga ... ". Getting up off the ground, you through the knife on the floor. Out of tiredness you went and collapsed near the counter, still gripping your chest.

The sound of police and ambulance sirens came into view. You knew what was gonna happen now. Even if you were just defending yourself they were still gonna find a way to lock you up.

But hey ...

At least you're alive, right ?