𖥻 ¹⁰

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Ten — Sneaky

Kash handed you your food and you paid. Saying your goodbyes soon you and Connie left. Now it was time to go to the cheap clothes stores on Fordham Road and then back home. Kash told you that he was gonna call his manager to see if he could set an appointment to interview Connie tomorrow at 12.

All you had to do was wait for Kash to call you in an hour to see if his manager would agree to interview Connie in the morning. The radio played your favorite tunes while you both ate your fries in the car because them motherfuckers get cold mad fast.

Connie soon took his phone out to see if he got any messages or just some notifications. Unsurprisingly he got one from Jean. A sigh came out of his mouth knowing that he wouldn't escape from this man and that he couldn't get out of the situation.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀

Jean 🅿️‼️

Bro where are you ?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀   Didn't I say give me until 9 😐 ?!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀I'm going to Fordham Road

Why are you going there ???

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Y/n is taking me there to get some clothes

💀

Y/n is taking YOU ? To get CLOTHES ?

Is she paying ?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ Yeah I think so

....

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ What ?

Are you hitting or sum ?

Cause there's no way in hell -

Are you eating her out every night ?!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ What !? ew no !

Connie ...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀      WE AREN'T FUCKING OMFG

So why is she buying you clothes ? 🤨

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀       Bc I stink and I needa take a shower 😐

LMAO

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ Stfu you Bisexual bitch

I'm straight ...

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ Oh ? Really now ?

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀What about that make out session you and
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀Marco had ?

...

Bye

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Yeah aight, that's what I thought
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀ Seen

_________________________________

Connie chuckled and clicked his phone off.

" Who's that you textin ? ". You glanced over.

" Hm ? ". He flinched. " Oh uh ... m - my mother... she um ... she texted me asking how I was ". Lie. That's what he had to do. Lie. His hands started to sweat again but he didn't want to look nervous.

" Hm ... ". You narrowed your eyes. " Aight ... ".

TIME SKIP
────────

You road around Fordham going into different stores. Connie brought himself 5 packs of underwear with his ten dollars while you brought him some white t shirts and jeans from Rainbow's that only cost 12 dollars.

By the time you two were done it was 6:45. Time was going by really fast but it relieved Connie knowing it was time to go back home. Both of you already ate your McDonald's since it was getting cold.

7:00
────

A/n | I forgot to show you your home ! You have dark modern style but if that's not your style you could always change it !

" When we get in the house, go right in shower, aight ? While I call Kash to see if he ever called the manager ". You said as your parked into the garage. Connie just nodded in response.

Getting out of the car, y'all walked into the house. You sighed dropping the bags on the floor and putting the keys on the table. Connie picked up the bags and took off his sneakers, walking upstairs to the bathroom.

Taking off your shoes as well you walked into the kitchen and threw the McDonald's bag into the garbage. " Aight lemme call Kash ... ".

Connie's Pov
──────────

Getting up the stairs I opened up the bathroom door and walked in, quickly closing it behind me, then locking it.

" Goddamn it about time ". I huffed. Taking out a pack of cigarettes out of my pocket. Before opening the pack I slid up the big window so the smoke smell won't spread though the house.

I grabbed a lighter from my other pocket and stood next to the window. Lighting the cigarette. It's been a while since I smoked or did drugs. It felt nice, I felt relieved, and calm. Feeling the toxins, smoke inhaled in my mouth and in my lungs.

A small smile crept up on my face. " This feels nice ... ".