𖥻 ³⁵

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Thirty-Five — Tired

You huffed, holding the side of your arm. " Now who's the bitch ? ... ". Sucking your teeth, you slowly got up by using the counter for support. Staring at Eren's lifeless body.

Yeah, you were going to go to jail now for killing a white man even though he attacked you first but you ain't give a fuck.

Soon you heard the sound of police sirens, sighing, too tired to run or think of something. Grabbing your phone you limped your way over to the front door, seeing 25 missed calls from Connie.

Slowly you opened the door, seeing police cars pulling up to your house. They all hopped out with guns gripped in their hands. " Police ! come out with your hands in the air ! ".

Standing there you slowly took a breather before walking down the stairs and holding up your blood stained hands in the air. " Hol on hol on ... before you do anything ... there is a dead guy in my house ... his name is Eren Yeager ... he was supposed to be sent to a mental hospital but he escaped I guess, and he just tried to kill me... please you gotta believe me ".

" Come down here ... ". One of the officers said, which supposedly looked like the sheriff. You carefully stepped down your stairs, " he tried to kill me, he came in unexpectedly so I fought back in self-defense ". The sheriff gestured for you to keep walking forward so that's what you did.

Soon you made it to the front of the police car with your head down. The sheriff waved his hand. telling the others to let their guard down, which they did.

" Eren Yeager ? 6'3, male with long brown hair ? ". He raised a brow. " Mhm ". You replied. The officer looked you up and down. Seeing your cheek was swollen, your neck was badly bruised, cuts and scars all over your arms, and bloody lips.

" Alright ... you stay here ".

They all ran into the house looking around. You stayed outside, leaning on a police car. Shaking a little from the coldness and the anxiety that was building up inside of you.

Glancing up, you saw some of the police officers walk back out and call for an ambulance.

This haven going crazy ever since Connie stepped foot in your house and it was a goddamn handful. Your phone rang again, looking at it, it was Connie. You wanted to answer but you decided not to, you were too tired.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

TIME SKIP
────────

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
The ambulance came and you were sent to the hospital for a check up while Eren's body was taken away. They then took you down to the police station to question you a bit before one of the officers took you back home.

Just for safe measures, five police officers guarded your house. Two at the front, two in the back, and one in your house, guarding the inside.

Sighing, you limped over to your bed and plopped down on it. Turning your phone completely off and getting under the covers. You stared at the wall, whining in pain a little from some of the bruises that still hurt.

It was a rough day, a horrible day actually. The actual fear that you were about to get killed or get sent to jail for defending yourself from a crazy psycho. Slowly you closed your eyes as they became heavier and heavier by the minute.

Your vision became blurry and finally, you fell asleep, hoping that when you woke up your day would be better.