𖥻 ²⁹

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Twenty-Nine — You Won't Leave Me, Right ?

" Thank you for telling me, Y/n ... ". Connie wiped his tears after breaking down a bit. He stared at the wall while trying to catch his breath, his fist gripping tightly together. You slightly shifted your feet, pulling away so he could have his space. " Of course ... ".

It was an awkward moment of silence for a while and you didn't know what to say or do. You rubbed your arm, glancing at Connie every five seconds. The silence grew louder before Connie sighed. Your eyes wandered to him once more, impatiently waiting for him to say something.

" You know ... me ... and Jean have been friends since kindergarten ... I thought of him as my brother ... but ... funny thing is ... my mom was right ... ".

" About ? ". You asked.

Connie glanced over at you, his dark brown eyes were cold as they stared deep into your [ e/c ] eyes making you shiver. " Friends never last long ... ". He said in a cold voice, his raspy voice getting deeper. You cleared your throat, shifting your feet again.

" ... Y/n ? ... ".

" Yeah ? ".

" You won't betray me ... right ? ". Once he said that his eyes became softer. You could them getting a little watery again. He stared at you with nervousness, picking the side of his fingers hoping you would say no.

Your tense form loosened up a bit. You walked back over to him and sat down on the edge of the bed. " Of course not, I won't and you know that ... even if we had some tough history in the past with each other ... you know I'm too caring to break your heart ... and even if I wasn't I would still be by your side ".

Gently you took his hand in yours and brushed your thumb against his knuckles. " Listen ... you don't need that bitch ass punk who claimed to be your best friend anymore, aight ? You got me now ! As well as Sasha and Kash ".

Now that - everything you just said melted his heart. A small blush appeared on his face as he looked down. Connie smiled softly, then looked back up, gripping your hand softly. " Thank you ... I appreciate it ... a lot ... and promise you when I get out of here imma get a job, help you pay rent and all of that ".

" Heh ... thank you ... Cornelius ". You grinned teasing. He sat back up again from being slouched over and groaned, narrowing his eyes. " Don't do that ".

" Sorry sorry sorry ... hey it's goin on 10 and I gotta get up early tomorrow, so I gotta go ... but I'll be back hopefully tomorrow night, aight ? ". You got up and removed your hand from his.

Connie nodded. " Mkay ... night, stupid ass ". He smirked. You glared at him then snickered. " Goodnight, musty ".

Waving you then dusted yourself off and then left the room, turning off the room light behind you, and closing the door.

Finally, now you were a little less stressed knowing Connie was alive. Now you were gonna go home, watch [ favorite show/series/movie], eat you some [ favorite food ( s ) / snack ( s ) ], lay down and relax.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

TIME SKIP
────────

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Buzz Buzz, Buzz Buzz.

The buzzing noise from your phone rang. You were knocked out under your covers and snoring. Your phone keeps buzzing and buzzing until it finally woke you up. Groaning in annoyance, you moved your bonnet from in front of your head and grabbed your phone.