𖥻 ¹¹

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Eleven — Stink Ass Bitch

Connie's Pov
──────────

A small smile crept up on my face.
" This feels nice ... ".

I let the smokey air exhale out of my nose and mouth, watching it go out the window and disappear. Usually, I would do more than just smoke cigarettes but I didn't feel like getting yelled at tonight.

Groaning, I cracked my neck as I felt it getting stiff. Walking over to the shower I slid open the glass door and proceeded to turn on the water.

Taking the cigarette out of my mouth and flicked it a little making small ashes fall on the floor. I was going to clean it up but Y/n is probably too dumb to notice.

Walking to the window one last time I threw the cigarette out. " I'll leave this open for a whi - ... uuugh ". A sharp pain hit my stomach. It started grumbling while my ass started to hurt. " Fuck fuck fuck ! ". I ran to the toilet, opened up the lid real fast, and sat down.

Grunting, I squeezed my legs together. Damn my McDonald's fucked my stomach up.

2nd & 3rd Person Pov
────────────────

YOUR PJ's

             Pj's                      Bonnet                  Slippers

You were already in your pajamas and had your laptop in your hand with a glass of red wine. " I'm gonna sit down in my warm bed and watch me some [ favorite show/movie/series ] ". You cackled to yourself, about to go into your room when all of a sudden you heard a disturbance.

It sounded like something just blew up.

Fuzzing your eyebrows, you walked into your room, and sat your stuff down, then walked right back out. Slowly you followed the sound. It leads to the bathroom.

" Connie ? ... you aight in there ? ". You raised a brow. Making it to the bathroom you slowly knocked on the door. " Yo, Connie ? ... Conn - ".

" Uuuuugh !! "

A loud fart noise boomed through the bathroom. You flinched and backed up before you realized it.

The nigga was taking a big fat shit in yo toilet.

" CONNIE ! I KNOW YOU AIN'T SHITTIN ! ". You started to bang on the door. " CONNIE !! ".

" N - no no ! Of course I'm n - uuuuggghhh !! " He was gripping onto the toilet for dear life.

" Oh lord this nigga shi - STOP ". Holding your head as you walked up and down. Shaking your head while questioning.

You're dumb. Dumb . Ass . Hoe ! Why would you let dis mothafucka in yo house ?! What was you thinkin ?! Oh laaawd, he stinkin up ma bathroom !! You thought to yourself.

Finally after 3 minutes of screaming the noises stop and you heard the toilet flush. Glancing down at the door handle it slowly twist before the door slightly opened.

Connie's head peaked out. His face was red and covered in sweat from the pressure and steam coming from the hot shower.

He wiped his forehead off — chuckling nervously. " Hey, Y/n ".

You started at him with a disgusted and pissed off face. Covering your nose from the stench. " Connie ... ".

" ... Yeah ? ... ".

" GET IN THE DAMN SHOWER AND COME OUT THE BATHROOM ".

" Ok ok !! ".