𖥻 ¹⁴

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Fourteen — I'm Sorry, Y/n

TW | OVERDOSE
[ Play the song with headphones ,, it was the best party pov playlist I could find ]

Connie huffed as he rolled a blunt and started to smoke. Angelica on the other hand was mixing all types of drugs together like a madman. He kept glancing at her to make sure she was ok. Of course, she looked perfectly fine but her eyes told a different story.

Angelica rubbed her eyes and groaned, feeling the drugs pump through her veins. It was hitting hard. Connie awkwardly shifted up and laid down on a pillow. Getting out his phone it was already 10 o'clock.

" Hey ... ". Angelica coughed out with a raspy voice.

Connie peeked at her, " hm ? ".

" ... You wnr aaaa drnk ? ".

" ... What ? ".

" ... You ............ yOu ... WaNt ........... drinnn ... K ? ". She laughed, slumping over her words.

" ... Uh ... what ki - ".

" HENNESSY " .

Connie flinched. " I - sure I guess ... weirdo ".

She got up and went over to the stand. Which had some liquor bottles on there. Popping them both open with her mouth before glancing to see if Connie was distracted. Close call for her, he went back on his phone.

Quickly she pulled three Ecstasy pills out of her pocket and crushed them up by pushing on them with the tv remote. Dusting it off the counter and put it in Connie's drink.

" Here you go~ ".

" Ah - thanks " He took the bottle. Looked at it, before chugging it down.

Angelica just cackled.

" Hm ? Why are you cackling ? ". Connie stared at her, the tip of the bottle hanging on his lip.

" .. nothing ".

" ... hm ... ". Slowly Connie put the liquor bottle down. Something felt wrong. Suspicion grew in his head. He got up from the bed as his eyes stayed locked with the wasted girl. She laughed, her smile curving into an evil grin.

" You know what ... imma go ".

" Noooo staaaay ".

" Nah you hella weird ". He walked over to the door but before he could open it Angelica pounced on him. " Ah ! Get off of me !! ". Trying to push her off but she wouldn't budge. " Stay with me Connie baby !~". Angelica giggled.

" GET OFF ". Forcefully with all his might, he pushes her off making her fall to the ground. He backed up against the door, huffing. " You crazy bitc - ... Woah ". It was kicking in.

Connie felt his blood pressure and heart start to rise. Grunting he held his chest. " Wha ... What the fuck did you put in that drink ?! ".

" Ooooh just ... three Ecstasy pills ". She laughed more.

" YOU - fu - fuck ... ". He held his head in pain, slowly sliding down on the door. " Y - you crazy ... b - bitch ". His pupils started to get wide as he started getting heated. I - I gotta get outta here ... Slowly Connie got back up, holding his head and stomach.

As he was about to open the door Angelica clung to his leg. " Stay ! ".

" I - tch ! ". He growled, kicking her right in the face. She whined and fell back on the floor again.

" Ugh ! ... you know I wanted to get to know you, have a little fun and ... even take your virginity maybe ... but never mind, go on ! go you deadbeat loser ! ... you lost your chance of fucking me ! ". Angelica yelled in anger.

" And you know what ? I will and wanna know why ? Because I'm ACTUALLY trying to make a change in my life, not just sit around being a drug addict !! and because the only person I'm losing my virginity to is my future wife ... I don't know who it's going to be but I damn sure know it isn't gonna be you ! ".

With that Connie left, slamming the door behind him. As he was walking down the hallway his vision started to get blurry. " I ... I gotta go ... ".

" Je - Jean .... Jean !! ". His muscles were getting tight, he couldn't see clearly. Feeling a rush of sugar shocked through his body. Slapping his head repeatedly to focus but it didn't work. Getting to the end of the hallway Eren and Jayden were sleeping on the couch with the two girls but as for Jean and Will, they were nowhere to be found.

Groaning, Connie limped his way over to the door and quietly left, not wanting anyone to know.

He stumbled down the sidewalk while trying to catch his breath. Grunting, coughing, and gagging loudly.

Connie's Pov
──────────

I can't take this shit ! Why would she do that ?! The last time I took an Ecstasy pill I had to go to the ER. There was some type of chemical in there that I couldn't handle ... that my body just wouldn't accept and it's bad enough she put three in there.

My legs started to get weak and my head was throbbing like crazy ... I couldn't take this shit anymore. " H ... Help ... ". I tried to call out to different homes hoping someone would hear me.

I wanted to ask Eren or Will if one of them could drive me home but knowing them they would've ignored me. Jayden doesn't even have his license and Jean ... tch ... forget about his ass ...

I looked around trying to get my mind straight but my body was getting too weak. Soon enough I dropped down on the sidewalk, coughing up spit.

3rd Person Pov
────────────────

Foam started to come out of Connie's mouth, his heart was beating fast, and the pain in his body made him twitch. Sweat started to come down his face making him shake uncontrollably. He tried to move, he tried to get up so he could look for help or even go back to Jean's house but his body wouldn't move.

Connie laid there in pain, shaking like he was having a seizure. Whining and groaning loudly from the pain and nausea he was feeling, sadly nobody heard him. Tears came down his face — his pupils dilating widely more and more.

Running his fingers through his hair as they shook and brought his knees to his face. He sobbed, the pain getting worse. Shutting his eyes as well, the throbbing in his head felt like someone was hitting him in the head with a hammer.

His cries for help started to die down a bit. Feeling himself pass out, more foam coming out of his mouth. Soon Connie passed out on the sidewalk, limb and helpless.

Connie's Pov
──────────

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀ I'm sorry Y/n ...