𖥻 ³⁹

滑雪面罩
Connie Springer
Chapter Thirty-Nine — Going Home ?

⤹ ʾ ִ A | N . Aight listen. Lol, it's been a while. Firstly, I was gonna discount this story but I ain't gonna do that to ya'll. Secondly, some of ya'll talkin bout how much I keep changing my book covers ⁉️ Shut the fuck up ‼️ /hj. Leave me alone. And third, things have been hard for me and I got Covid so like - I apologize for not updating. And IK I keep changing my layouts n shit I'm still editing this book cuz it's all ova the place. Anyways I'm back ig.

﹏﹏﹏‍﹏﹏﹏‍﹏﹏﹏‍﹏﹏﹏‍﹏﹏﹏‍﹏﹏﹏‍﹏﹏

Splitting up you wandered your way into the men's section. Not gonna lie you enjoyed wearing men's clothes sometimes. They were more comforting and were cooler than women's clothes. As you looked over at the t-shirts with the cool designs on them someone accidentally bumped into you.

Narrowing your eyes you turned to look at them, " watch where you're go .... ing ", your sentence was cutting short. Your face went into an emotionless yet dark look.

The boy looked at you and he froze as well.

" ... ".

" ... ".

" ... Y/n ... ".

" ..... Jayden ..... ".

____________________________

" ... Y/n ... ".

" ..... Jayden ..... ".

You both stared at each other intensely. Your eyes narrowed in disgust as you looked him up and down. Nervously, Jayden slowly backed away. " Um ... sorry for bumping into you, bye ". He said and turned around but before he could leave you snatched the back of his shirt and flung him back.

He yelped like a little girl and fell to the floor. Quickly before anyone saw you kicked him hard in the jaw, then bent down, " you're lucky I can't kill you right now ... scram ".

Nodding, Jayden got back up and ran as he held the side of his jaw. " Punk ass nigga ... ".

" Yo Y/n ".

You turned around to see Mikasa with a stack of clothes in her hands. " Wow, you got a lot, huh ? ". You eyed all the clothes. She nodded and glanced at her side, " who was that boy that just ran away from you ? ".

" Just ... ", trailing off before clearing your throat, " some weirdo trynna hook up ".

" Oh ? Did you give him your num - ".

" No. Hell no ". Your face scrunched up while shaking your head. " Just asking... did you pick out anything you found interesting ? ". She tilted her head.

" Meh just this Aaliyah and Eazy shirt, nothin really interesting in this store ... I like to shop online ". You shrugged.

Mikasa hummed in response, taking your hand with her now free hand, and walked in line to the cash register. " Hey after we leave the mall do you think you can drop me off at the hospital ? Gonna visit Connie for a while ". You turned your head towards the black haired girl.

She nodded, " yeah of course ... I think they should be letting him out soon ".

" Tch I hope so, so I can beat his ass ".

" ... I am too but don't kill him, might go to jail ".

You sucked your teeth, " and ? so ? That bald headed ass niglet lied to me and disobeyed me, he gettin his ass whooped by me before his mama does any damage to him ".

She sighed, " you two act like a married couple sometimes, ya know ? ".

" ... Shut up, never inna million years ".

    Time Skip.                                               Time Skip.

Mikasa stopped in front of the hospital, parking her car in a nearby open spot. After parking the car she smiled at you, " I'm gonna go to the store and pick me and Tai up some food, call me when you make it back to your house ".

" Aight, thanks Mika and tell TiTi I said hi ". You smiled at her back and opened the car door, shutting it after. She nodded, " will do, see ya ".

The two of you both split ways. Holding your bags around your wrist that was in your lap.

Whistling, you walked into the hospital and to the front desk. Getting there, to your surprise that snobby ass big white bitch wasn't there.

Instead, it was a tall dark skinned male. His hair was styled in black dreads that hung down a little past his shoulders. Dark hazel eyes and a small black beard. Full plump lips and a nose piercing on the side of his nose as well as stud earrings. He looked to be around your age and goddamn was he tall. Maybe around 6'3 or 6'5.

You couldn't help but drool at the sight of him. Slowly he looked up, a small smile plastering on his face. " Hi, may I help you ? ". He said in a deep raspy voice. So deep that it made ya legs weak.

Swallowing hard you shyly spoke, " do you ... you um ... uh ... ". Damn it Y/n get it together, bitch ! You thought to yourself. " U - um ... I'm here to see uh ... uh ... ".

" See ? ". He raised a brow, dragging the e at the end. " Uh ... Connie ! Yeah ... Connie Springer ! ".

" Connie Springer ? Oh well you're in luck because he's getting ready to leave ".

You cocked your eyebrow, " leave ? ".

" Yeah he goes home today, they're letting him go early since he seems to be perfectly fine ".

You don't know why but inside you felt a pit of happiness. " Thank you ". Grinning ran to the elevator, pressing the button as fast as you could.

Ding. It rang as it opened up. Quickly rushing inside you pressed the second floor button.

As you arrived at the second floor you began to speed walk to his room, mumbling ' 2B 2B 2B '.

" Aha - Connie ! ". You pushed open his room door, but your smile faded when you saw he wasn't anywhere.

" ??? ... Con - ".

Creek. The door to his bathroom opened. Your head flung over to the door to see him ... naked -

" Ah ! Oh my god !!! ". You quickly covered your eyes.

Connie raised a brow a looked up. His face became flustered but he didn't even react. " Y/n ! You didn't tell me you were coming ! ".

You can hear the slapping of big ass feet running towards you. He opened his arms to hug you, cheesing like an idiot.

" Hey hey hey !!! Stay back ! ". You scooted back but hit the wall.

" Aww don't be like that ! ". He chuckled and hugged you tightly. You tensed up feeling his naked skin touch yours.

And this nigga's dick hittin yo goddamn leg ...