the day!

It was not long before, the door bell rung and Mr stanley arrived.
He was accompanied by the young officer who I met in his office earlier that month.

The young officer smiled at me, I returned him is pleasantries whereas he gave Mike a look of distaste.

Mike asked Mr Stanley"officer is something wrong? "

Stanley heaved on the couch stating it has been decided to call you for hearing since you both have recovered.

Will that be a problem, Mike was with me when she died?

Now, that is the problem. Her dad is stating you are his accomplice. You had bad blood with his daughter earlier and you both conspired to eliminate her

Why should we?

The court requires proof, someone rather than you who knows that Mike was with you that day.

Think there must be someone.

"Yes, there is a person. But.... "Said Elena.

" No, we can't pull him into this. And do you think he would ever come? "Mike replied.

" Atleast we gotta try"Elena replied

"I mean no, don't go begging for me please" Mike said.

"Who is it? " Mr Stanley asked.

"Brian Fishner, he has seen me and Elena during the time doctors told that the girl was murdered. "Mike replied.

" You mean that pop singer, who's picture my daughter hangs on her bedroom wall" Stanley coughed.

"Don't singers see a millions of people every day, are you sure he would remember you? "

"He would remember us, but the thing is will we risk his reputation to prove my albi? " Mike said.

Stanley chuckled.... "Let's forget it".

" Mike enquired what about the cctv footage when I was going there .there must be atleast one." Mike enquired.
"The location of my phone during that time. "

Every cctv camera was tampered with on that way, we are not sure why. Your mobiles location That is the only piece of positive evidence we have but it may easily be stated, it has been logged in by someone else.

Elena collapsed on the couch unable interpret what the situation connote.

Try contacting that celebrity it is the only option left. We would try to connect him through his manager or agents.

.