The little pony

The strange buzz in my head ensued from then, nothing nobody spoke made much sense.

Gratitude, or I don't know what this feeling is. The relief of being rescued when you drown.

I was in a trance, a feeling or happiness or desperation or strange sense of relief.

I sat there with lips parting in awe, eyes fixated on the miracle which rendered my brain hapless.

I.. ...

Before anything could make any sense, Mike was hugging me with tears of happiness rolling down his cheeks. The smile which deserted him for months reappeared.

Mike yelped in joy

"Brian is a real hero! He even had the footage of us together..... He is our savoir . I  am indebted to him for my life. I can't beleive that we were acquited...
It's too good to be true"tears of happiness   moistened his once lifeless pale cheeks, now brimming with color" But, I wonder it would probably damage his career and social standing. I hope it doesnt. He is indeed a selfless person"he said with sad eyes.

"What do you mean? " I asked.

"He is a celebrity, this is an unwanted scandal for him. I am worried how much it would affect his career.

Mike's eyes lost its allure and was clouded with sadness.

The reporters were clicking frantic pictures. We rushed to save ourselves from falling a prey to merciless media bawl.

Suddenly in the panic brian's manager pulled me into a room and grabbed my throat squeezing it yelling"you ruined his life bitch, you ruined his career. You have no idea how hard he worked. And today he sacrificed it all for you. You are not even worth his acknowledgement, now you are his ruin. I should have killed you before

I fell short of breath, I yearned for oxygen.  My consciousness was failing, I tried calling for help, I wriggled against the wall, trying to scratch and hit him . Please someone help me.