The summer aint always warm

My life was a fairytale. No denying it. Fairytales can be overwhelming but ain't  easy, most of the story is not actually about you. What would have Cinderella did if prince had abandoned her like Allan did me. Do you know the hardest part is recovering when everything you think you had just wash down like sand between your fingers. Like lapels of a withered flower I flew at the new found happiness yet reality sinks in when you are trampled by passerby.

We did nothing wrong yet we stand here wrongfully accused.

The court room indeed provides an eerie feeling, the anticipation is more unnerving. We are at loss but still we know not what to do. It rather appears like our hands are legs are bound and left to fend for ourselves in the large desert.

Accussed for no crime of ours. The real criminal might be out there laughing at our plight, but why us what did we do wrong. What is this parched feeling in my throat, it may be due the uncertainty , or perhaps the foreboding.

I looked at Mike, he smiled at me in reassure, what shall he reassure, I do feel like he smiling at the tragic fate of ours. May be the pathetic state of our lives.

The hearing commenced, nothing we do is gonna change anything. We  were ready for it. To receive the verdict for the crime we never did in the first place. I wonder what all these people are thinking about us. All the varying shades of darkness, we are still criminals in everyones eyes. Guilty until proved otherwise. I sighed, we sigh.
That is all we could do.
The sky was cloudy, will it rain. Maybe, maybe not. I can't hear the verdict, I won't, it's injustice I wanted to cry, to yell will it make a difference.

Mike still has the resigned expression on his face, aren't we tired and tormented of this shit. I rested my forehead on my palm and prayed, though there is not gonna be any difference. Only if a miracle happened. I sighed....

Suddenly the court room erupted into discussion, the noises bombarded my ears. The whispers turning more louder.

I was snapped into my senses by a familiar voice. "Sorry for being late,"
Later questions and answers ensued.

It's Brian.