Prologue

My eyes drooped low, closing in. Eyelids weighed as if tiny stones are tied to its lapels . Every muscle ached with a pain which seemed like a hundred daggers slicing through my flesh.
Everything ensues like a dream .Yesterday, life seemed to appear perfect, cradling in his strong arms.
I was a moron to not realise he was the one,the one meant to sweep me off the floor. One whose intriguing allure whose presence could warm me more than the most hearthy and larking fire. It appeared so perfect so flawless, may be the heavens were jealous of us.
But Here I am begging for time, struggling for an extended hour of life. A little time more to be alive so I could see him one last time before I die.
The pain is excruciating but I just wish to die in his arms. I can hear his voice, manly and charming which never failed to send a seizure of incursion through my spine. I lay on the cold lonely floor as my blood drift away from me. I am cold and weak I lay waiting to be found by my beloved. Probably I will be dead before he finds me.

---------before six months------

"Elena, I am engaged "cried Candice.
"Wow, Is that the mysterious hottie?"I asked.
She chuckled which meant my guess was right. Candice and me were together since the week Allan left me. She was a supportive friend who was like a family to me. Her parents considers me more like a daughter in contrast of being their daughter's friend. When I can't afford my fees and expenses, Candice and her family has always been my refuge.

"I am going to stay in his house for a few weeks during holidays, I need your favour Elena. My parents won't let me go unless you accompany me....please"she batted her eyelids flaring it like a kitten.
"No"I said "I am not going to come to your fiance's house. Do you get me? "

"please Elena, what if they fool me. What if he is not the right person. I will be alone in between strangers"she said with her innocent drawn up face

"okay"I grunted she knew how to lure me"only if you promise you don't try match making there"i said. For I know Candice is too feather hearted and absolutely stupid that is why her parents want me to keep an eye on her.

"I swear I wont, but I have heard his cousins are extremely hot"she breathed trying to fan herself with her hand "I wonder how am I to keep my eyes only for my bethroned when Hotties prowl around"

"Now enough of day dreaming we have exams tomorrow "I started.
"screw the exams, I need no grades when I have my Prince Charming "she said.
"Then don't peek into my answer sheet tomorrow "I snorted.
She hit me with her pillow hugging me. "love you Elle, how will I exist without you "she said.
We smiled..

The story starts again.