Confused, a part of my existence

Mike came to me with a smile and sat next to me...

And whispered in my ears "that song"

I nodded"was about me"

He looked grave " he is not the type of guy for you. You can't fool around a celebrity. Your family "

"depends on me. I know Mickey. It's all so wonderful like a dream I don't want it to end. A dream job and guy like Brian loving me. But I know my limits" I said leaning on Mickey.

He cupped my face and kissed on my cheeks"you are a precious girl, my candy"....not before long Kaitlyn called him over.

The concert resumed but I was not on earth. I was fluttering on the clouds doing somersaults, Brian Fishner wrote a song on me. Can there be a happiness more than this?

I couldn't help but grin to myself.

I felt a hand on my shoulder.
I turned to find Kaitlyn.

"Can I speak to you? "she asked.

"sure"i said.

"you know, Mike"she started.

"yes, Mickey. What about him? "I asked.

"I love him"she said.

"I know that, why are you telling that to me"i asked.

"I really love him, this is not a fling. I can feel I am really falling for him. Seriously. I love him. I want to marry him and have kids... "

She paused resuming again...

"the only thing between us is you. You are the only person he thinks about. You are his first priority. He choses every thing considering your opinion. You are the reason why most of his exes left him. Tell me if you love him I will not stand in your way"

I was angry but I knew how she must have felt... I knew no lesser pain with Allan.

"I hate yellow, but my wardrobe is full of yellow coloured clothes. I hated coffee, He loved it, I taught myself to love it. Answering your question do I love Mike? With all my heart and soul. If you run a blade through my heart for Mike I would never say a word.

We tried to be in a relationship. It didn't turn out well. We are just friends. I don't interfere with his sexual life. Well, here is the answer you want I haven't slept with Mike."I said with a frown

"how can someone who was in a relationship still be friends "she asked.

"Mike is not just a friend, he is like a blood brother, he is like a crazy twin, he is more like my family. We may not be compatible as lovers but he is my soul. People like you will never understand how much he means to me. Marry him if he marries you. I won't interfere "I said walking away from her.

I cursed under my breath. It was then Mike slouched on my shoulder "that girl in the purple top I think she likes me... "

"Mickey, Kaitlyn likes you. Are you gonna cheat on her too?"i asked.

"Come on darling, you must understand. Air, wind and water belongs to none. So is Mike. People can love me if they please. But i can never belong to anyone. Let me check that girl out... "he said grinning and leaning over me.

"I think it would be better if you let her know"i said for I knew how hard it is to wait for someone who would never be yours.

"okay, first that cute girl"he said.. Pinching my cheeks and ran away.

An other song was played again..... The concert nearly ended. I heard someone call my name. It was Brian's bodyguard.

"Brian wants to meet you"she said.