3.My little candy

"when you cringe at your pain,
Life may part like a midnight dream,
But destined are those souls
Let years pass, let decades twirl

Under the cherry blossoms
Waited the heart for the first fall of snow
everyyear until he fell like a withered blossom
To sleep next to her grave

Years twirled again,
On a winter night they were born yet again
With a silver chord knotting their destinies
Interlinked in dreams,

As she slipped away from his hands,
Into the gallows of death,
Will he wait a thousand years
For her to be born again "

-----------------------*******----------------------

MIKE'S pov

"How can they tell Elena is missing? "
My heart whimpered in pain.

"how can someone be so careless, it has been a day since she was missing. And they haven't found her yet. Anger and self disdain haunted me mixed with the trauma of insatiable pain. I must not have let her leave, I should have accompanied her, it is my mistake that my girl is in peril. "

The rain stashed against the window as I sped my car across the hill.

I inhale hard as the cold tendrils stiffened me, but the coldness of my heart was more painful. If something happens to my Elena I am going to rip them all apart by my bare hands.

My rage was boiling like a smelting furnace. My car raced as the trees crossed like flashes.

----------------

I stormed into the house and rushed to Candice who was shivering like a drenched kitten, perhaps that isn't no mere reference to as she was completely soaked in rain and her hair slicked around her head like greasy braides. She looked bewildered and stunned, cringing into a guy's embrace.

"where is Elena, Candice? "I asked kneeling down, I was burning with rage if something happens to Elena because rather than me, my Elena doesn't have anyone. If something happens to her nobody would bother, her parents wouldn't care "I thought holding back my thoughts "I swore that secret oughta die with me"

"I am sorry Mike"she stuttered.

"where is she "I asked.

"she slipped out off the cliff "she shrieked.

My throat choked in pain.

I collapsed on the couch exasperated.

"My candy is going to be safe "I consoled myself.

"she is in the hospital, Trevor found her struck on a branch. She is pretty much a mess, I must get this straight, Elena has survived worst she will come out unscathed,though she is critical. "he said patting my shoulder.

"which hospital? "I bellowed.

"we are going there"he said.

Restless, I prayed under my breath though my faith in god is meagre. But my love for Elena is earnest.

The doctors didn't let me see Elena. But her condition was not stable.

There is no broken bones, but she might have died out of blood loss. I must thank this Trevor guy who saved her,if not him I would have lost my girl forever already.

It's been two days, I havent slept a wink. Food remains forgotten atlast they let me in. She was there pale like a withered blossom. The colour of her cheeks drained,pale and white like a broken white blossom.

"hey candy"i said.

"hey Mickey Mouse "she said with her voice hardly more than a whisper.

"looks like you broke your head"i smirked.

"oh Mickey, It hurts a lot"she said her voice outlined in pain.

"I was so scared" I smiled kissing her feeble hands breaking into a sob. I don't remember the last time I cried,i normally never cry but the agony I held back for two days rushed out as tears. I knew I was irrecoverably in love with this tiny pale female in front of me.

"Mikey, are you crying? "she asked.

"me, not at all"i smiled.

"I want to see mom, I miss mom. "she said as tears welling up in her eyes. "but don't tell her I am sick they will be worried". Her tiny hands clutched mine"Mike don't go away, I am scared. Please be at my side. "she pleaded.

I relented, as she closed her eyes not letting go of my hand.