Brian

The darkness was enveloping my eyes, I yearned for oxygen as his grip around my throat tightened.

The clamour and yelps of mine didn't actually go down in drain, Brian rushed in pulling me off from his managers clutches.

I collapsed on my knees, falling forward coughing and gasping for breath, as Brian held me in his hands.
He tried to soothe me, but panic of near death experience shant be easily thwarted. He held me, whispering it's ok.

I looked at him for answers. Should
I thank him for ameliorating us from such a parlous end, or for saving my life now. All I could do is stare onto his face and gasp"why? "

"I am sorry for what my manager did" He said... "It's just that he is concerned. I swear he would not have dreamt to harm you otherwise. I'll assure he will not torment you Elle"

"Why don't you apologize to Elle, or do you have an excuse to strangle my friend to death? " He said catching his manager by his shirt .
Brian's eyes fumed with fury as he charged on, pushing his manger and started hitting him. "

The old wooden table was tarnished by the force of the brawl, let not in a deserted courtroom.

I pulled Brian back.... And said"it's ok"

When the manager tried to apologize. I smiled "I understand, yeu like Brian, I wu....ud de....w the sa...me". Coughing in between

I couldn't speak clearly yet I tried"why, wee wur elped bey u? "

"Relax, didn't you ask my help" He asked.

"But,, yer in a scandal" I said though my voice and words faltered, he seemed to understand it without any hassle.

"It'd be okay. Trust me" He said "and go to your friend. He must be relieved, poor fellow, suffered a great deal for something he didn't do.

And then he slipped a note into my hand without anyone noticing, smiled waved and was gone. But Brian called me his friend, I can't help but smile.

The brothers are the same. They appear one second and vanish the other.

When I turned around I realised why - we were being watched. And I dragged even Brian into trouble. I hope atleast this note has some answers for my otherwise throbbing head.