The tangle unfolds

The courtroom scenes appears bleak, the raucous in my heart was turning more nefarious. Nothing is going the way we wanted it, my palms started sweating and vision slowly distorted.

But suddenly Mike started trembling
and scrounging gasping for breath, the opposition lawyer yet remained truculent, and within seconds he knelt on the ground clutching his chest.

Everyone rushed to his side, someone took him in their car and we left for the hospitals. I took his sweaty palms in mine not knowing what to do. He still remained restless, he wasn't breathing... MikeMike. ..... I wept.

The doctors led him inside, I waited outside on tenterhooks. When the doctor came outside I hastened towards him.

"Doctor, Mike" I asked.

"Don't worry, he is safe, it was a panic attack. You can go and see him now. He is alright now. "The doctor replied walking away.

He was discharged the following day, owing to the lack of food and severe anxiety he appeared drained large bags of dark circles encircled his blue eyes.

The case had been adjourned to Monday. We are supposed to rope in a lawyer.

After innumerable attempts we conceded, no lawyer was ready to help us.

We felt nothing less than hapless. Mike remained lugubrious and grumpy. Whatever we spoke it ended in a moot point.

He was irrevocably anxious, I did try my best to calm him but in vain.

I tried my best call Candice, she never picks up may be she knew my plight and don't want to be involved. Candice's parents too weren't answering.

At night, during dinner, Mike threw the plate at me yelling. I am not sure what triggered him, Mike has never been infuriated at me. Not once he has raised his voice at me. I stood there appalled.

I must try to understand it must be hard for him too. I tried cleaning the plates as Mike remained like a zombie. But tears traipsed down my cheeks as I clean the dining, though he is in a bad state, it hurts so bad to have him yell at me.

A noise from mike's room snapped me into my senses. I ran to his room to find him in convulsions. I held him to his bed as he broke into tears, I held him as he cried.

______&&_______________
This was just a preview, the plot twist is the next chapter
_______________________

Did you like how the story is going, do you think Mike killed her or do you think someone is trying to frame them?

________________________