Elena - have you turned nuts?

"This is hilarious "I yelped ranting the entire night that Candice drooped and drooled on my shirt.

"Elena, the thing between you and Mike. If you miss him so much go catch him by the collar and threaten him that you would kill him if he sleeps with every random girl"

"I can help you to arrange goons "she said sporting an evil grin.

"Mike screw yourself "I yelled .

"why should I screw myself? "I heard a voice.

I turn to find Mike leaning against the door.
"Am I dreaming? "I rubbed my eyes again staring on to his flawless face.

"get out "I said how dare you break in to girl's dorm.

"where is the security? "I asked

"I bribed him. "he replied. "I normally visit here at night's so we are quite acquainted"

He leaned towards me. "Candice darling why don't you give the dovey lovers some space. "he said.

"she is not going anywhere "I said

"then let our friends witness. "he said.
"come here "he said

I relented .

He grabbed me by the waist and pressed his lips to mine.

I pushed him aside screeching out aloud "how dare you spit inside my mouth? "
I spat out in the faucet, washing my mouth.

"how romantic woman? Seriously you have a really adorable passion for intimacy. "he said snaking his head sighing out aloud with a totally embarrassed expression.

Candice cackled under her breath "Elena you are hilarious, it was supposed to be a romantic kiss"