stars have other plans

After the horrendous amount of lashing at each other, me and Mike set out to Candice's house.
So, it's vacation I made myself believe as it's all a big bluff.
I felt a foreboding so intense, I can feel right here seeping in my very bones.
"Mike"I yelled, this guy takes hell a lot of time to get dressed.
I honked the car again, thumping my leg furiously.
" You fu***  son of bit**"I yelled as he creeped behind me throwing my luggage out and placing his and obviously the luggage of his totally uninvited girlfriend.
I am in a rotten mood today. At times you don't need a reason to hate someone and I loathe this bitch.

I sat there driving as the both sat there behind me making out.
"Seriously, go get a room "I shouted which they graciously ignored.

I felt so infuriated that I stomped the break so hard which made the car thrust as it halted, throwing us forward.

They literally hit their head on the rear.

The girl now chose "do you fucking know to drive ?"

"Really,if you are good at something rather than smooching go ahead"I said turning ablaze.

"Really, who would even let not smootch let not even bear to look at the boring plain and ugly you"she said.

I was taken aback, the expression of anger was replaced by the sadness, yes of course who would love me. I wanted to tell Allan Hawthorne found me attractive. But then she was right, I am a poor plain and ugly country girl. I argued no further.

Mike interfered, "girls give it a break, I will drive"

I slammed into the back seat, I have always been alright with his girlfriends but this girl I really dislike her beyond bounds.

I sat there in back seat as we drove, as a romantic number was running in background. The rain started slashing  at the window pane of the car.

I felt a deep sorrow, I longed for allan.he loved rain, so do I. There is rain and me where are you Allan, leaving me to be thrown in as a baggage everywhere. When I am around you, I felt a deepening desire to live. But now everything appears beserk. I feel a longing I could never fathom .
I wanted to feel his fingers in mine, how the unnerving smell would sizzile my brain. How I would try to check on his ultra cool physique just for him to catch my roving eye.

I missed those eyes, that could see through me. Allan was and will be my only true love.

I looked at the road, there was a tiny calf crossing the road, Mike was speeding as she was tracing her fingers on his collar.

"Why don't you concentrate on driving Mike?"I asked this time not angry or jealous but with a resentment.

"Why do you even bother? Why do you interfere when I am with my boyfriend ?"she hollered.

"Girl , let me get this straight . I think I probably want to be alive."I said.

"Not jealous,oh please, I know girls of your kind."she snarled.

I turned away, staring at the slashing rain tired to pursue the conversation with her.

"Why are you in the car, why don't you leave us alone? Always hanging in as a third wheel, he is so kind to let you in , but this obviously is taking advantage"she said.

I typically lost my temper"we are going to my friend's house and look who is the third wheel? Do you even know who Candice is?"I asked.

"Mike"she cried "I am a third wheel now, I knew, I never meant a thing and you are totally silent when your friend ambushes me."

"Can you both please be quiet?I can't drive. "He said .I peered out of the window, a tear jerked down my eyes.

Mike always takes my side, he doesn't anymore. May be he is not my old Mike anymore..

We parked in the large mansion which obviously brings me not so likely and enrapturing details of my earlier stay here which was met by a near death experience.

The sound of honk snapped me back to the senses, from the familiar Aston Martin alighted someone I hate even beyond the bitch seated in front of me. "Allan's rumoured fiance, the sole heir of the world greatest cosmetic empire and hospitals"