Candice's fiance-2

This chapter has Mike's pov which you guys have been asking for long.

I am writing after a multitudinous writers block. Hope you guys like it.

--------------------

We walked out of the dorm diffidently though the onlookers were peering at us. Running through the dorm clutching Mike's arm this ain't the first time in my life, it's more like a routine equally entralling every time I do it. Mike is so dear to me let not the whole world can pull me apart from him.

"So now what?" he asked blankly staring at my face his handsome forehead strained and wrinkled. I pulled his lips into a smile with my hands. "Don't frown Mickey Mouse,a surprise lurks in the corner for you"I declared resting my arms on my hip.

There they are I said as the bush near the groove whisked.
"Who? "he asked.
"them"I declared triumphant .
"Are you sure? "he enquired puzzled his voice crackled.
Two dogs leapt out of the bush. I clasped Mike's arm jumping back. "Not so fond of dogs, sorry wrong bush"i panted in his ears.
His lips broke into a snigger, I sported a derided pathetic grimace.
From the other bush pranced Candice and Kathy.
I couldn't help but to draw comparison between the girls and the dogs dramatic entry. Mike must have thought the same his eyes darted towards me as his lips quivered unable to suppress the surging laughter. He caught my eyes," the dogs did a better job"he rustled in my ear. I hit him hard on his abs, breaking into a fit of giggles.

Kathy and Candice came, Kathy's smile was replaced by a frown as her eyes lingered as her eyes distinguished I was grasping Mike and his arms on my shoulders. I freed myself and said "he is all yours as I promised ".

"I am gonna going to stay at Candice's for few days. I know you guys are having troubles because of me. Now patch up your relationship. I'll be back in a month to steal my best friend from you. Until then he is all yours,you better take good care of him"i said.

Kathy inched closer to Mike hugging him. Mike grinned at her but he looked coldly at me"you are not going anywhere"

"I am coming with you "he declared. "you always end up in trouble, I am not leaving you alone ".

"Its Okay Mike, I am going to be safe. I will be with Candice and I promised Kathy that I'll leave you alone for some time. Trust me Mike I will take care of myself"I said.

"Okay then, take care. Don't forget to call me everyday .Don't invite trouble. Be careful around guys and.... "he said.

"I told you I will take care"I said.

"Be safe my dear Elena"he kissed on my forehead.

Kathy's face cringed in disapproval. I hugged him one last time and went with Candice. One month appears too long without Mike.

MIKE'S POV

I stared at the way Elena walked away like lily she erupts the fragrance by her never ending clatter and innocent actions. Today I literally believed she was going to declare her love for me. She entices me like no other girl. Elena is incorrigible, will any other girl run into boys dorm all alone just to reconcile my quarrel with my girlfriend. Kathy is a sweet girl, but nothing compared to Elena who is selfless. Elena will do anything for me, rather than to love me.

She is so beautiful inside out, so fragile. Her life was hard, she never had a life of happiness but she bestows happiness in everyone's life. What made me love Elena is the fact that she would even die for her family, she doesn't care much about her all she cares about is her family. But now I know she cares for me, considers me as a family. How can I forget how she wept when she thought I died? Which guy in this world would not desire a girl like her?

I am glad her rich cousin ditched her, I will wait for one day she will chose me over everything else. And I'll patiently wait for that day. Kathy snuggled into my chest. I scratched my head in dismay. Well, I have told Kathy I can't stop loving Elena. Still Kathy chose to be by my side. These girls are too weird.

---------

ELENA'S POV

I packed my bag all the things I required for two months ended up in two suitcases whereas Candice piled up around 7 trolley bags and four suitcases and still hunting for space. "Are you sure you need all those things" I asked.

"I am going to stay at my fiance's I must look good" she said.

"should I go to Victoria Secret "she asked.

"you are not married yet, Candice. I am not gonna let you fool around "I declared.

"I am excited Elena, I am scared too"she covered her face with her hands what would they think of me.

"they would love you"i declared.

"really "she asked with her puppy eyes.
"yes offcourse"i said.

A honk of the car sounded in the front of the hostel. In front of it stood a red Ferrari. We mounted down with our luggages as sweat beaded down my neck.

The driver drove us, "please stop the car near the park"said Candice.

"my fiance told he will accompany us"she said.

A tall guy leaned towards the car. We got out of the car.

"Elena, this is my fiance John"said Candice.

"And John this is my best friend"she started

My eyes flickered. He ran scooping me in an embrace completing the sentence "Elena drewstone"

"do you guys know each other? "asked Candice her voice feverent with excitement.

"I nearly killed your best friend once"said John.

---------
Are you liking this story...

Please, please do comment and vote or I'll get a writers block again.