Brian Fishner

My legs refused adhere the command of my brain. I am absolutely mortified by the recent events. I stared into his piercing blue eyes. Brian Fishner extended hand which glimmered in the flare of the lights .The whole world blurred into the background. I was snapped into senses when the whole crowd was roaring in hysteria. The crowd paved way and his bodyguards led me to the stage.

Brian Fishner pulled me to the embrace and squealed over the microphone
"The lucky girl of the evening Elena, ready to dance with me. "

"I was startled unable stutter, baffled beyond words to move a limb"

Brian edged closer to me, my hands trembled .

He whispered in my ears removing the microphone from him. "I saw that guy misbehaving to you, I couldn't stand it and this was all I could do"

My ears denied the realisation of the fact that I seem to penetrate my ear.

I looked at him closely now for everything appears surreal.His ebony hair whisking with the evening breeze. His caramel skin, subble and smooth like flowing water. His tall stature and well formed physique. Tiny dimples that etched in the very corner of his cheeks. Though his skin was painted several layers, it glimmered in the flamboyance.

I was too stunned gawking like a lovestruck teenager. "Ready to dance with me"he asked .

I stood there transfixed, he led me on the floor as his lips sang. The instruments in background roared into life.He sat on the piano playing it, the tone was so beguiling indeed enrapturing. I wonder,this might be why we fall for musicians. As they speak the language of soul, music that directly strike the chords of your heart kindling the deepest emotions that remain hidden in the farthest corner of your heart.

The tune embraced my heart, as i stood there staring at the Brian who was singing just for me. Nervous, my fingers swirled the helm of my skirt.

"Are you a maiden?
Are you a nymph?
We were just strangers ,.
But now i am confused,

Did i just know you all my life?
Are we the ones bounded by birth?
Am i a moron making up things?
Girl come to me..  "

He sang moving away from the large pianoforte towards me. I was indeed starstruck.He took me in his hand and started a waltz, my legs responded to his steps brilliantly that even left me further deluded.Didnt almost everything in my life start with a dance? I felt like a character drawn from austen's book.I am indeed one lucky girl.

Are you a professional dancer ?
he asked
"No "i smiled."i did study for half a month"

He increased the pace which i found no difficulty in keeping up with. Astonished he whispered "you are really good at this Miss Drewstone, you really do have a career in dancing."

"obviously not a girl of my disposition Mr Brian"i replied.

We glided on the stage, so beautiful. His close proximity did swarm up butterflies but gratitude occupied the upper paradigm.

He stopped....and resumed singing holding my hand. He led me around the stage like an old friend.I was so mesmerised in his voice.i forgot the very fact that i was on the stage. When he stopped singing the whole crowd broke into great applause. But little did i knew people all around the world are watching the live streaming of the video.Never in my wildest dream i knew this night ,this very show was going to be great milestone in the history of youtube.

"that was a fabulous performance, by my friend ."he said kissing me on my cheeks.His lips brushed my cheeks....as the world witnessed it

Brian led me into the backstage before i could faint out of excitement.
There was indeed a pang of pain i missed allan.....