EPILOGUE

TWO YEARS LATER,

Nandini was twisting and turning in the bed as she wasn't able to find her personal pillow to snuggle into, well, yes that pillow was her beloved husband. The sunlight peeping from the window was disturbing her sleep.

Finally, she groaned and opened her eyes only to met by the absence of her personal pillow. She got out of the bed to see what mess had the father-daughter duo created this Sunday.

She heard their voices coming from the kitchen and thus, headed towards the kitchen to check on them.

Nandini- What's happening here?

On noticing Nandini's presence in the kitchen, Manik's eyes grew as wide as saucers and that was enough for Nandini to understand that the duo had been successful in ruining her this Sunday morning as well!

Aadhya wished Nandini 'good morning' with a beaming smile that melted Nandini's heart.

Nandini- good morning my little cupcake!

Aadhya- Look mom, daddy is teaching me how to bake a cake.

Nandini (with a tone dipped in sarcasm)- oh really, I never knew that your daddy knows how to bake. Well, let me have a look as well.

With that Nandini moved towards the countertop where Manik's creation was kept.

Nandini(with sarcasm)- Wow Mr. Malhotra, not bad, you have made a wooden cake.

Manik just rolled his eyes on listening to her comment as he knew that his creation could be called anything but a cake and Nandini had paid him enough respect by, atleast calling it a wooden CAKE!

Aadhya- It's a chocolate cake!

Nandini- well, honey, the cake resembles our wooden table in texture, hard and rigid. And coming to it being called a CHOCOLATE cake, then the least I can say is that your daddy's face and clothes have got more chocolate frosting than the cake. And this definitely can't be certified as edible.

The mother and daughter had a good time laughing on Manik, who was standing there with his mouth zipped up and ears turning pink due to the embarrasment he had to face early in the morning, well, what was his mistake, just that he didn't know how to use the oven and still showed enough bravery and attempted to teach his cute little daughter to bake a cake.

Finally, the laughing session came to an end.

Nandini- okay enough of baking or shall I say burning, now go and take bath.

Aadhya- okay

Aadhya left saying so. Nandini turned her gaze to look at her dearest husband standing there.

Nandini- don't give me that look Mr. Baker.

Manik- Sorry

Nandini- go and take bath Manik

She said in a fake anger filled tone.

Manik- you look too cute when you try to be angry but

Nandini- but

She asked raising her eyebrows.

Manik- but actually aren't. You can't scold us. So Aadu and my puppy faces worked.

Nandini- Please Mr. Malhotra. Go now and take bath.

She said while slightly giving him a push towards their room.

Once Manik left, she huffed looking at the mess they had created in her kitchen. But she didn't have the heart to scold them after seeing their puppy faces, which they used to make specially to pacify her anger and to turn her glares into a wide smile.

♧♧♧♧♧

At night,

Nandini- Aadu, now enough, it's time to go to bed.

Aadhya- ten minutes more, please mom.

Nandini- I want you see you tucked in the bed in the next five minutes, am I clear?

Aadhya- yes mom! Come daddy, let's play there are still five minutes!

Listening to this, Nandini held her head with her hands. Finally, fifteen minutes later, after getting a good scolding from Nandini and then Nandini pleading and pacifying her Aadu to forgive her for scolding Daddy's princess, Aadhya went to bed.

Nandini- You have spoilt my daughter Mr. Malhotra.

Manik- come on Nandini, you are saying as if I was teaching her to drink or smoke. She just went to bed ten minutes late because she was playing with me and that's okay.

Nandini- you can do whatever you like. Why am I even talking to you!

And here came the next Sunday routine, Manik accepting his defeat in front of Nandini after making her angry due to showing an indifferent attitude when blamed for spoiling their daughter!

Manik- Okay, I will make sure that she goes to bed on time everyday, now happy?

Nandini- very happy!

Nandini grinned from ear-to-ear and Manik smiled seeing the grinning child standing in front of him who was actually the mother of his child!

The next statement of Manik made Nandini's eyes widened and cheeks turn scarlet.

Manik(smirking)- Now it's my turn to enjoy my Sunday. See you in the bedroom Mrs. Malhotra!

Saying this Manik went to their bedroom. Nandini calmed her breaths and followed him. As soon as she entered the bedroom, she was pulled and pinned on the wall with her hands placed above her head, in the grip of her beloved husband. Without any delay, Manik joined their lips and kissed her like there's no tomorrow, pouring all his love in the kiss. They broke the kiss on getting breathless and Manik picked her up and made her lie on the bed. He too lied on his side of the bed and took her in his embrace. He kissed her forehead while she closed her eyes to feel the blissful moment.

Manik(smiling)- thank you Nandini!

Nandini(confused)- for what?

Manik- for everything, for coming into my life, for making it so beautiful, for raising our daughter up so well, for forgivin

Nandini(interrupted)- Manik, we had decided we will not talk about it. That was our past so let it be in the past. It has no right to interfere in our present and future and ruin the beauty of it.

With this they closed their eyes and slept in each other's embrace. Looking at the serenity that their faces were emitting, noone could even think that these souls had been separated for six years. They both had loved each other immensely, since the day that they had met but staying away for those six years of their life strengthened their relationship even more as now, they both not only loved but also trusted each other with closed eyes.

"Love is weakest when there is more doubt than trust, but love is strongest when we learn to trust inspite the doubts."

■■■■■■■

Hey,

So this is where it finally ends.

How was the epilogue?

Thank you so much for all the love and support❤

I'll miss writing Destiny's Will, it's been one of the most special book🥺

DON'T FORGET TO HIT THE STAR BUTTON AND LEAVE YOUR PRECIOUS COMMENTS.

I will be back soon with new books, stay tuned. Hope to get your love on all new books as well🤞

Thank you!!