CHAPTER 35

HEY,

The target was not achieved but I didn't want to keep the ones who voted waiting any longer so here is the next update!!

Please can I get bohot saare inline comments as a reward for updating before the completion of the target🥺

Hope you will like the chapter:-)

♧♧♧♧♧

Nandini- Manik hurry up, if you can't do it then let me do it. Just move aside, otherwise Aadu will get late.

Aadhya- No mom, today its dad's turn to make my plait.

Manik- yes, let me focus!

Nandini, who was till now standing beside Manik behind the dressing stool, now bent and sat on her knees beside Aadhya who was settled on that stool.

Nandini- Aadu, I think your dad will take another hour or so to make your plat and tab tak school toh shuru ho jayega so tell me is this a new plan to miss school.

Aadhya- No mom, I am a very good girl. I really don't want to get late for school. Its dad's fault.

Nandini- Hmm, I trust my baby. It is completely your dad's fault, he can't even make a plait.

Manik- what yaar, can you two please stop teaming up against me. All three of us are a team, aren't we?

Aadhya- yes dad.

Manik- that's like my baby!

Nandini got up and stood beside Manik. She extended her hand and started helping him in making the plait.

Manik- Nandini I will do it.

Nandini- I can see that since the last ten minutes, how well you were doing it, nahi Manik? Offo you have tangled her hair.

Manik- Sorry, I think you are right. It's better if you help me. We can do it together. Alag alag we are imperfect, but together we three are

Aadhya- Perfect, just perfect!

Manik bent and kissed Aadhya's forehead. He started following the instructions that Nandini gave and both of them together started making Aadhya's hair.

Nandini- Manik, stop, waha se nahi, left side se cross karo.

Manik- Ya okay, aise?

Nandini- yes, see so simple. Now keep repeating this and your plait will be ready.

Manik and Nandini's fingers brushed during making the plait and they both looked into each other's eyes instantly, only to feel that old spark getting alive once again.

Aadhya- How much more time?

They snapped back to reality and continued doing their work.

Nandini- done, it looks good.

Nandini said with a dazzling smile playing on her lips.

Manik- well done partner.

Nandini smiled and replied,

Nandini- tumne bhi theek thak kar liya.

Manik's eyes grew wide on listening to her.

Manik- excuse me, I know I did a pretty good job.

Nandini- well, whatever makes you sleep.

Nandini left from there saying these words in a sassy tone, leaving behind a gaping Manik and a giggling Aadhya.