CHAPTER 37

Hi all!

Here I am with the final chapter of this book. Hope you will like it!!

Please can I get some inline comments..

Happy Reading😉

■■■■■■

He went towards the door and twisted the knob but Nandini's words made him turn back to look at her with a shine in his eyes.

Nandini- aaj laga ki Nandini ka Manik wapas aa gaya.

Manik- Manik hai toh Nandini ka hi hai, Nandini ke bina toh Manik bhi nahi hai.

They both smiled and he left closing the door behind him.

After two minutes, Nandini heard a knock on the door. She looked up to find Sanya there.

Sanya- Ma'am Mr. Shekhawat is asking for you and Manik sir.

Manik- So let's go.

The ladies turned back to find Manik standing there with a confident smile adorning his face.

Nandini- But the presentation?

Manik- leave it on me, everything is set. Come.

Manik gestured her to come and the two of them headed towards the conference room as Sanya had to attend an urgent work call.

When they were a few steps away from the room, Nandini stopped Manik holding his arm.

Nandini- Manik, what are you upto? Mujhe kuch theek nahi lag raha.

Manik- everything is under control. Do you trust me?

Manik asked softly raising his other hand for her to hold. Nandini blinked a few times while staring at his hand. The question was simple, did she trust him? She looked at disappointment and pain spreading on Manik's face when she didn't hold his hand. She noticed him slowly withdrawing his hand.

Something felt wrong. Her stomach clenched and she felt as if her heart had stopped beating, looking at his hand going away from her. It felt as if she was losing him, AGAIN, as if, he was going far from her, AGAIN. That's what she had wanted when he had returned in her life this time. She wanted him to leave her and go. She wanted him to feel the pain and hurt that she gone through all these years. But now that it was happening, why didn't her heart feel peace? She questioned her mind, was she ready to let him go away from her yet again? But her mind was blank, instead, her heart screamed, NO and she immediately held his hand and nodded with a beaming smile,

Nandini- I TRUST YOU MANIK.

Manik's gaze snapped at her and his eyebrows rose in surprise.

Nandini- YES, I DO.

Tears brimmed in his eyes listening to the words that his heart had craved for.

Manik- Sachi

His voice came out so low, that it was almost inaudible.

Nandini- Muchi

Nandini wiped his tears and stretched his lips upwards to make him smile.

Nandini- Let's go now.

Manik- jana zaroori hain, wapas bhaag chalte hai. Tum mil gayi, ab yeh deal mile na mile, I don't care.

Nandini- arre, what do you mean you don't care? Listen Mr. Malhotra, Mere aur humari beti ke na bohot nakhre hai, you know, we have a lot of demands, aur saari puri karni hai tumhe. And for that you would have to work, work very hard so stop sulking and come let's go.