IMPORTANT NOTE

Hey guys!

So I have seen a few comments criticizing the plot of the story and I am completely fine with it. Trust me, that's not the issue. It's not that everyone will like what I write. And honestly, the story has turned out quite different from what I had expected but then I just went with the flow. Now when I look back at the recent chapters, I feel that the story could have been shaped differently but that's the case with every story, you can shape it in many different ways and not all the readers are bound to like the way you choose to proceed the story.

The main thing that I want to ask you people is very clear, I AM INVESTING MY TIME AND EFFORTS IN THIS SO PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF YOU WANT ME TO CONTINUE OR NOT.

THE STORY WILL BE DONE WITH IN ANOTHER TEN CHAPTERS OR SO.

Do not expect me to understand whether you want me to continue or not IF YOU DO NOT COMMENT ON AND VOTE FOR THIS PARTICULAR CHAPTER TELLING ME YOUR DECISION.

I REPEAT, I AM NOT DISAPPOINTED BECAUSE OF THE CRITICISM, IN FACT , I AM HAPPY TO GET A REVIEW FEOM YOU GUYS BUT THEN, THERE IS NO POINT PUTTING EFFORTS IN SOMETHING THAT NO ONE IS INTERESTED IN.

I'll wait for your response. IF I DON'T GET ENOUGH COMMENTS TELLING ME TO CONTINUE THEN THIS BOOK WILL BE TAKEN DOWN.

ALSO, THE NEXT UPDATE IS READY. IF THE RESPONSE IS POSITIVE, I WILL BE POSTING IT TONIGHT OR TOMORROW.

PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE WITHOUT RESPONDING TO THIS.

Lastly,I am extremely sorry if this post unintentionally hurts someone's sentiments, that's not what I am writing this for.

I hope you guys would understand what I want to say.

Thank you