NOTE- Please do not skip

HEY GUYS!!

Kindly do read this whole note.

I read all your comments and even noticed the fall in voting.

Okay so I know you people are quite pissed with Manik's behaviour and I know what he is doing is completely wrong but guys just be patient, Manik is not bad but just too desperate for a second chance. And he doesn't want Nandini to trust him and love him without punishing him after what he did but he just wants her to give him a chance to earn forgiveness, which she doesn't want to give and so he is doing what he is doing, just for that chance to earn forgiveness. I know no amount of justifications can prove him right because he is wrong but it's just his fear and insecurity of losing his family again that is forcing him to act so irrationally.

I just wanted to try this storyline but if you are not liking it then please let me know, I will stop writing the story further.

And I am not complaining, it's just that I DON'T WANT TO WRITE SOMETHING THAT MY READERS DISLIKE.

I will wait for your response.

Anyways, the next chapter is ready but I will post it only if majority of the readers are willing to read the story further otherwise I really won't mind scrapping it.

PLEASE DO DROP IN YOUR RESPONSE

Thank you for sparing your time,

Best Wishes!

Inaayat