CHAPTER 28

Hey!

So firstly, I had requested you guys to make it 90 votes on the previous chapter but unfortunately that didn't happen. I wanted to wait a little more for the part to get a few more votes but then I didn't want to keep the ones who voted waiting for the next update. So here I am with the next chapter:-)

Secondly, just wanted to request you guys to please vote, comment and follow my profile for updates related to the books. I am super close to 100 followers and would be extremely grateful if that happens soon. So can we please make it reach there *puppy eyes*.

Lastly, thank you for all your support.I am super grateful. Just wanted you to know that you guys are love❤

Happy Reading!

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

Nandini's eyes widened as according to her, they were just business partners for the people sitting there but backing out was not even an option. She closed her eyes and all the recent events played in front of her eyes, she trying to distance Manik, their eyelocks, the marriage proposal, Manik going out for a date with Meera, Meera's confession and his answer, everything.

Nandini-  Teri meri baki hai kahaani 

                  Teri meri aadhi hai kahaani

                  Aa gayi wo mod par

                Tu gaya jo chhod kar

                 Mere dil ko tod kar

                  kya mil gaya 

                 paas ho to bura

                door ho toh bura 

              Aisa mere Khuda kyun hai

              Tu hi tu har jagah

              Aaj kal kyun hai

            Raaste har dafa

             sirf tera pata

          Mujhse poochhe bhala kyun hai

[A/N: It's the last paragraph of Tu Hi Tu reprise version from Kick. I think it suits the situation very well from Nandini's viewpoint]

Nandini let all her feelings out through the lyrics of the song. This was exactly what she was going through since Manik had re-entered her life. Each word she sang depicted the current state of her heart. There was a war going inside her, a war between her heart and mind. She wanted to be away from him but at the same time she couldn't live being away from him. She wanted to give him the same pain that he had given her years back but at the same time she wanted to take away all his pain. 

On the other hand, hearing that song gave Manik a bitter sweet pain. He felt good hearing that at least she had admitted that she couldn't stay away from him. The rest of the people present too smiled knowing that there were only a few more steps required to make their plan a success. Nandini, even after trying hard, was melting and she knew that well.

At that moment, Mr. Mehta came there and greeted all of them.

Meera- You are late dad!

Mr. Mehta raised his hands in surrender.