Chapter 2: Hero

Midorya's POV:

"..I'm Y/N Kaiumayu!"

And with that they turned around and left While I was just watching them turn the corner and they were out of my sight.. wait

"KAIUMAYU!?"

Kaiumayu is the last name of the pro hero 'Ink Demon',she revealed her real name at an interview,her quirk is called Ink even if it doesn't sound that special when someone say it,it definitely is when  she uses it and it's always something special to it,she can create tentacles made from ink and create them trough some sort of portals with a pentagram on them,when they break she can regenerate them into spears in a lot of sizes and it sends a lot of pain through the victim's body,I even saw her fight a Villain that attacked the center city and destroyed a building,when she sent those spears at the villains hands and feet he screamed with so much pain in his voice it was Frightening.

"Ah,I could have asked them for an autograph from their mother,she is even as popular as All might."

After her husband lost his battle with cancer she started getting much more active in hero work,it's like the death pushed her into becoming a greater hero,tho I can't imagine her having to take care of four children on her own,even if the oldest at that time was already 22 and making they're way into becoming a bigger pro-hero, its still hard.

"So then if Y/N is a part of the Kaiumayu family then that means that their siblings are pro-heros and their mother is Ink demon and then that means that their father is dead so then what is their quirk it must be something close to their mother's quirk since they used that tentacle against Kacchan but it didn't look to be ink more like water but mixed with ink they even said it themself that it's called 'black liquid' so that means that.."

I continue to mumble on and on about what Y/N quirk is and about their family and their history,I unknowingly entered a bridge while still mumbling about everything.

*sewer cover opening sounds*

"Huh-!?"

A VILLAIN!?

"You'll make a perfect skin suit from your appearance kid!"

I tried to run but he catch me by jumping out of the sewer and trying to get in my body, while doing that he slowly suffocated me I tried to break free but he was some sort of sewer water and something solid to keep him together.As I was at the edge and almost to pass out the last thing that I could hear was, "because I AM HERE!" And before I knew it,I was out of that Villains grip.

"a-all.. might..?"

Bakugo's POV:

"That's rough, weren't you and Midorya friend back when you two were kids?"

"Yeah you were a little harsh with him today Bakugo."

Tch this idiots don't even understand.

"It's his own fault for trying to get in my way."

I kick a bottle from the ground to let my anger out at least on something.

"Especially today he got lucky,with that person coming to his rescue.Tch who even were they? acting like they own that stupid school."

"Yeah well,you shouldn't waste your time on that guy."

I stare blankly at the ground remembering those words from that stupid nerd,when he said he can try even while being a quirkless loser, just pisses me off.

"Tch, someone gotta teach that stupid worm how the real world works.It pisses me off when I hear him talk all hero like."

"Hey,then why don't we go to the arcade y'know get your mind off him."