Chapter 28: As brother as sister

Y/N POV:

*At the train station*

"Everyone has their costumes right? Remember you don't have permission to wear them out in public yet and don't lose them or anything."

"Got'ya!"

"Speak probably. It's yes sir Ashido."

"Yes sir.."

She sulked as Aizawa corrected her.

"I'm sure you'll mind your manners with the other heroes in your internships, now get to it."

"Yes sir!"

Manners, around him? Please you know him just as much as I do and manners are the farthest thing I need in this..

Time skip>>>

As the door to the train open your eyes are met with a familiar black ones that you intended to meet.

"Well, didn't take you too long now did it, my darling little sibling~"

"Well you're early."

I teased as I hugged him tightly. It was the first time I was actually visiting for my siblings agency and getting to see their apartment.

"Alright, people are starting to stare so let's get out of here and let you get your room ready after that I'm going to take you on my night patrol."

"Night patrol? Doesn't Shio take the night patrol in your agency?"

"Yes but, in this time of month UA has gotten busier and being the secretary of the principal.. isn't really fun for her so I take both patrols and take most of the work around but now with you around It might just be more fun!"

So he grabbed my bags and started to run outside of the train station and jump from building to building with his vines as I was attached to his body like a koala with the bags floating through the air. Both us screaming like some teenage kids on a rollercoaster
until we finally reach the apartment and entered through the window.

"Alright kid, here ,your room is the one next to the bathroom here on the first floor."

"Woah, a two floor apartment??"

"Yup, we found it online on sale we have some neighbours but there aren't many people living here since it's an expensive one, so don't worry about that."

I just shook my head and left in a hurry to my room with the bags flying in my hands.

(Picture from Pinterest everyone)

..
"WAIT, WHY AM I SLEEPING ON A COUCH?!"

I screamed at my brother from the door.

"Calm your ass down, otherwise all of Tokyo will hear you, you can make it into a bed ,me and Shio will make it for you, you just need to ask."

"Ah.. thanks!"