Chapter 25: An unfair victory

Everything was silent, after the scream's of your sister telling you not to fall asleep as she tried to check for the wound.. everything went, silent, it was so peaceful, can't you just stay longer here?..

"Hello there, my sweet rose.."

All might POV:

"I didn't mean for them to get this badly hurt! I wasn't thinking clear, I was so lost in the fact that if I won I would make a great appearance, just like them and you.."

Young Midoriya mumbled his breath away while we were in recovery's girl office. Gosh I was glad I didn't got here while Shio was in the room, tho I should tell Midoriya to not interfere with her for a couple of days..

"It's alright, all of us know you didn't mean it. The next fight will soon begin if you wish you can go back and watch it, restore your brain with ideas for yours and young Todorokis fight!"

I tried to cheer him up by patting his head and giving him a positive mind set. But someone wasn't really going to let me off so easily.. I can tell..

Suki POV:

"Now, please do hold your horses there both of you.."

I stared at one of my old friend, watching as he and his newest vessel turned in horror.

"S-Suki-san! To, what do I owe the pleasure of an old friends visit?.."

"Oh you know damn well Toshinori. *sight* Guess It's my fault for thinking that you would actually be well learned to try and teach the kid the basics of the quirk.."

I took one of the chairs and sat down next to my child's bed where they were laying unconscious with bandages around them.

"Well I thought that training his body next would be a better way.."

"Yes, but without the basic's of his quirk it would be all for nothing but physical strength, his lucky that his body didn't just gave up on him.."

We stayed in a silent for a few moments, those moments might have been the longest of silent that I had.. the thoughts in my head were all vaporised and I could only bluntly stare at my child's face..

"I'm sorry.."

The voice of the green haired boy echoed

"I never meant for any of this to happen, I only wanted to show them that I was getting stronger and maybe it would make them even prouder of me.."

"My child is already proud of enough as it is, what you did today was an reckless act and I suggest you never do it until you know your control. I need to take my leave now, I have other children of mine to comfort and give them the need's that are required
I hope you both understood everything and also.."

I faced the young boy and looked him straight in the eyes, making him deadly nervous

"If this ever happens again, not even the academia will be able to hold themselves accountable for your act and not make me take you fully responsible for it.. I hope you understand everything I said because I  do not like to say things that were put in order. I wish you luck on the next battle.."

I closed the door and walked back to one of the empty break rooms where my kids were..

Time skip>>>

No one's POV:

You slowly wake up with a heavy headache and a sharp pain in your side.

You tried to stand up fully but the pain made your movements harder by the second and a stick made you stay put while your bed was placed in a different position.