Chapter 22: It's Time

Celeste POV:

As the match ended and the break was announced I looked over at a specific group of pro's..

"Hey, You coming?"

"Oh, no but get me some food too, I need to take care of something."

"Alright but you're giving me the money back for your  food."

"Yeah yeah, don't worry Shindo, I will."

And as we both pass each other I go into one of the hallways, following right behind them.

Luzo POV:

"Gosh that match was really a long one."

I said stretching my arms beside my older sister.

"Yes, but you were still the one that was gazing upon the team of that kid, Bakugo was it? And Y/N. They were really a big help to what I saw. But it wasn't just them, all five of them did a really great job."

I look at her with a cheeky smile.

"Interested in anyone to get into your agency? Hm~?"

"Well if we're bringing up this subject, I guess I might as well go for the girl with black hair in the Team Todoroki. Her defenses were one to catch the eye and her quirk is an interesting one."

"Yeah well I'm going for Y/N and that Blasty kid for now."

"Is it because Shio's agency and your's are teamed up? So it can be easier for the both of you to get them take more control over their power?"

"You really know me too well~"

We were heading to see how Y/N was holding up after everything, they was probably in the cafeteria eating but maybe we would get the chance to see them without going in front many  first-years. But we were starting to hear a new pair of footsteps behind us, and we both shared that look that made it obvious she knew too.

"Y'know, we aren't that much of idiots to not know you are there."

We stopped dead in our track's and turned to see who was following us.

"So you can make this easier and reveal-..."

It, was a kid, a teenager, around 16 with white hair and a few strings of hair that were light brown. His eyes were the same as that pink alien girl, and just like Angel's.. he had a few freckles and burn marks on his face too. Geez he looked like Y/N but with different  gender.

"Uh, hey..kid? Do you need anything, because we're not really in the mood and time for autographs."

"Oh no, I'm not here for that.. I'm here to know about you both and about the rest of the family."

Family?? Is he trying to do an interview on us?

"Listen kid we're not going to give out personal information to a teenager that's trying to do an interview for the media, and as I said we're not in the mood or time for any of this."

There were seconds of silence until his faith laugh could be heard.

"Heh, no really I'm not trying to do anything. I'm here because of an important thing, and the reason I wanted to talk about family is that we are kinda of blood related."

.. huh?

"What? What do you mean by blood related, do we even have the same genes?"

"Well I mean, take a look at him Angel, he looks almost exactly as Y/N."

"So Am I allowed to explain everything, I promise I won't take long."

I looked at him for a bit then turned around just to see something that changed my mind faster than even god dam Ingenium. Fucking Endeavor walking down to some stairs..