Chapter 14: The attack

Thirteen POV:

"Shoji, you got them, anything, where's everyone?"

"They have been scatter around the facility, but besides that all our classmates are here."

At least we know that everyone is still here.

"So what do we do now? This guy doesn't even take any fizical attack and, apparently can teleport stuff."

Even if Y/N was here, even she couldn't do anything, so for now our last chance is to get one of the students to go through the doors and get the pro-hero's from U.A to help.

"Class Rep."

"Yes!"

"I have a job for you, run to the school and tell the faculty what's going on here. The alarms aren't sounding and our phones and radios are useless right now, one of this Villains must be to blame, even tho Erasurehead is canceling quirks left and right we are still completely covered from the outside, most likely the Villain hid once they teleported here, they can be anywhere, impossible to hunt down, it'll better for you to run and get help then for us to find who is jamming everything."

This is the best I can come up with, for now all we need to do is put our trust onto him

"Yes but, it'll be discreetfull to leave you all behind!"

"Go emergency exit, there are a lot of alarms outside right, so that's why they're keeping us inside."

"As long as you can get outside they won't follow, blow this stupid smoke guy with your engine legs."

"Use your quirk to save others, be a real hero!"

Our trust and hope is into your arms class rep.

"I can help you out! Just like I did in the cafeteria, alright, no prob! Please class rep do it!"

"Even if this is your only option are you foolish enough to strategies in front of your enemy!"

"It won't matter what we do and don't as long as I'm done with you!"

And there was that moment, the moment that my quirk came into action.

Y/N POV:

"What do you mean fight?! These guys can kill All might and you want us to fight them, are you crazy!"

God if this grape looking thing won't shut up I'm gonna make it shut up.

"The real plan is for us to wait for a pro-hero to come and save us!"

"So, how are we going to fight these guys, they will not remain patient for long."

"Think about it, these Villains have a big advantage in the water and assume that's where we will fight."

"Indeed.."

"ARE YOU TWO EVEN LISTENING TO ME?!"

No

"So then they must have already known what was in the USJ before warping themselves in."

"Yeah."

"Then that means that there are others with quirks that have a big advantage in other parts of the USJ."

"But for a big group with such a carful planing, there's just something that doesn't stick with me, something that doesn't add up, they sent you here Asui- I mean Tsu, yeah Tsu! They warped you into the ship wreak zone."

...

"That kinda fell a part on you didn't it?"

"A little bit.."