Chapter 17: The New event

?? POV:

Up next, an update on yesterday's incident at the UA rescue center, where UA course students where attack by a group of Villains, according to new police official's the group calls' themselves 'The league of Villains' investigator's reporterly discovered that they were planning to kidnap the child of a pro-hero, kill a teacher and the popular hero All might since the spring of this year, police arrested 72 Villains per-scene but the league of Villains escaped, their location is unknown..

UA..
Hm, well then, since they're gonna have that new upcoming sports festival, I might as well drop by and say hello to my dear little cousin.

I grab my phone from my pocket and dial someone.

"Hey, is there something you need?"

"Hey, Shindo, how about you come with me at the UA sports festival this year, I have someone I gotta visit there anyway."

"Sure man, but you sure it's even gonna be this year, I mean after that attack.. the chances are low."

"Don't worry, they are, but I make no promises."

"Yeah yeah sure!"

"Heh, well gotta get home Dad will freak out if I'm late again."

"Sure, bye."

"Bye."

And with that we ended the call.
Guess we're gonna finally be reunited , cousin.

Shio's POV:

"Our investigator's are trying to find as many information as possible about this League of Villains, we've made some progress, but we can't find anything on this Shigaraki so far. We've searched for man's in their 20's with a desegregation quirk, but so far we have come up empty, same for the warp gate villain Kurogiri. So they're not Citizens or they're using fake identity. Hard to find anyway."

They thought this out, they would know that we would try and find information about them after the attack, so they were careful the police or anyone else get much information about them.

"So what you're really saying is that we don't know anything."

"We have to track them down, I shot their ring leader but once he heals up, he'll try pulling something like that again, what a pain.."

"He did seem like the type..."

"Is something on your mind All might?"

Nezu asked tilting his head smiling.

"The attack on the USJ was, too bold. No sain adult would ever attempted, and the ring leader kept moneling about the reasons he was there, and he kept bragging about Nomu's many quirk's, but he never said a word about his own power. When things didn't go his way he was visibly upset, like he was gonna throw a tantrum.."

Childish much..

"Uugh, I guess bragging about Nomu's quirk was a quick way of driving me into a fight."

"Yes, but revealing his quirk out, is a pretty foolish move."

I speak up.

".. Shigaraki made wiled immature claims, but did so with a complete straight face, then he talked about Nomu like he was some kind of pet. He seems like he never been said no before like things would go his way no matter what. He has the personality of a spoil little brat, a man child."

"A child with incredible power tho."

"It's possible that he never got the quirk council receive in elementary school."