Chapter 29: A helping hand

.
.
.
With Shio and Midoriya:

"I'm going back there as fast as I can and with backup! Y/N is safe they're close by your location!"

"Good be safe!"

"You too!-"

And with that it cut off, great So not one not two but there are three Nomus in Total and my brother is out to collect trash REALLY?! IS THIS ACTUALLY FUCKING HAPPENING!

"Tenya!"

..!

"Where are you Tenya!"

"Tenya.. wait isn't that your classmate and Ingeniums little.. oh no.. OH FUCK NO!"

We both ran towards the noise, when a bus fell on a car making it exploded and erupt another fire while a hero was thrown on the ground

"Are you hurt?!"

"No, no it's fine.. but those things.. they're.."

"It's alright, backup is on the way, but for now we have keep them occupied!"

I said as I tried to help them.

"MANUAL, STOP THE FIRE!"

"Yeah got it!"

Manual.. wait he's the one That kid got in for!

"Why'd you ran off by yourself, where the hell are you Tenya!"

HUH!?
FUCK AIZAWA, WHY ARE YOUR KIDS SO FUCKING DUMB!

"You're in the way kid! Get out of here, we can hold this things back on our own, please evacuate with everyone else!"

One Nomu with wings send waves of Air in direction of heroes almost throwing them off. As Manual tried to put out the fire and other heroes keeping the other one occupied.

"OI kid get over here!"

I yelled at the freckled child to get out of the more dangerous space as I wrapped two large and big tentacles on my lower arm and attached them on the flying Nomu crashing him on the other one busting them into the ground and stabbing the tentacles into ones wings as I tried to hold the other back with another tentacle created from the ground until the Fire was put down.

"Woah.."

"Manual! Keep trying putting the fire down! everyone else try knocking the other one out, I can hold one of his arms but not for long! Now kid come here and listen to me carefully! I want you to try and find your friend, then have Y/N go with you and evacuate with everyone only if the Nomus are still alive, if not then you can come back here, you can have this communicator, I'll help you if you get lost or want to come back. Now please do as I say and stay safe!"

"Thank you!"

"Damit what are this things?!"

"They're- way too powerful!"

The bigger Nomu grabbed one of the Heroes fighting him with his free arm and threw him at a building.
My left hand fell weak and the winged Nomu got back up.

How, WHY? It was supposed to hold up for more than that!

My thoughts were running as I barely dodged the Nomus attacks as I slapped him across his face sending him back with another tentacle. Until I saw another bus being thrown at a hero injured in the middle of the battle field and getting hit by it.. and I froze.

"Crap what do we do now, are this really men? Or are this actual monsters?!"

"Phantom! What do we do?"