Chapter 18:The festival

Midorya's POV:

"Only 15 minutes?"

"Yeah, that's about how much I can use my power right now. That Nomu was a really tough customer, it took a lot of me. At this point I can barely look like All might for an hour and a half."

Then, how will he be able to do his job?..

"I'm sorry, I should have just-"

"BHA AHAHAHA!"

All might bursted out laughing with blood spitting out of his mouth.

"You don't need to apologize for anything, we really are alike. Have some tea."

"Thanks"

"I brought you here to talk about the festival, the problem is you can't control one for all yet, so what's your plan?"

He is right, but-

"Wait, I did once. When I went to smash on that brain Villain, my arm didn't destroyed at all."

"Oh yeah you mentioned that. What was different about that?"

"Let's see.., We were facing real Villains and I didn't had much time to think,but maybe that's part of it as I knew this wasn't more training."

As I looked down I could remember thirteen's words, and how she was talking about her quirk.

"This was the very first time, ever, that I used my power against a person."

"Hmm, sounds like you succeeded on subconsciously putting on the break's so you wouldn't have to kill anyone. Hey that's some kind of progress at least. Tea is getting cold."

"Oh, right, thank you."

"To be true, I don't have time as the world's simbol of peace, sooner I would have to put that tittle to bed."

"No way.."

"Some Villains out there are starting to notice that, someone has to step in and keep people safe. I gave you my power for a reason! Cause you will be the hero to take my place!"

Memories from the past training started to run trough my mind.

"Do you still feel the same way you did when we met, do you still want to be a hero?"

"Yes!"

"Excellent, it's time to prove it, this sport festival,, is something that the pro's, no the hole world is watching, I want you to think of this sports festival as your day view, you are the next bringer of peace, the next All might! Izuku Midorya, I want you to introduce yourself to the and proudly say 'I AM HERE!'"

Time skip»»»

Y/N POV:

"Uhh.."

".."

We all looked in confusion at the biggest crowd of students I could ever see, crowding in front of our class.

"Why the heck are you all here?!"

"Do you students have some business with us?"

"Why are blocking our doorway? I won't let you hold us hostage!"

I am so close, to glueing this grape's mouth.

"They're scouting out the competition idiots, we're the class that survived a real Villain attack, they want to see us with their own eyes."

Bakugo states, as he passed me to get in front of the door.

"At least now you know what a real pro looks like,now move extras!"