Chapter 10: Old friend

Y/N POV:

After everything calmed down,we were all around to see who won and who lost,even if the hero team Ochako and Midorya won the battle they were not playing their real roll.

"So,the results came and Ida is the winner!"

"It's not either of the winners, Ochako or Midorya?"

"Hmm well...why is that? Does anyone know?"

"Yes,Mr. All might!"

Momo raised her hand,she definitely knew it by now.

"It's because Ida adapted the most to the context of the training.From watching the match it appears that Bakugo acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge.And as Mr. All might said earlier,it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors.In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midorya's plan was also rash.As for Uraraka.She let her guard down mid-battle and her final attack was too reckless.If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon,she would not be able to do such a dangerous move.Ida had prepare for his opponent arrival and assumed it was going to be a fight over the weapon, which made him late to prepare for the final attack.The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact this being a training session.They were practically breaking the rules."

Yeah um..kinda what I said but with more explication in it.

Time skip»»»

It was the next teams turn.

Team B: Shoji and Todoroki

Vs

Team I: Ojiro and Hagakure

Team B entered the building and Shoji started to stretch his arms out searching for the weapon location with the help of it, as they were doing that I guess Hagakure had the plan to get completely naked and make herself full invizibile,it was a bit awkward for Ojiro tho. After that Shoji suddenly left the building looking back at it which was now covering in ice which got in the monitor room too, making everyone shake from the coldness in the room, still I was the only one who didn't really felt the cold and only looked at the screen felling the familiar felling again,why couldn't I just shake it off already.

"H-hey Y/N, aren't y-you cold?"

Mina said beside me shaking.

"Huh,umm no not really,I don't know how."

"Are y-you sure? Y-your hands are covered in I-Ice!"

Kirishima said grabbing my attention to look at my hands which yes,were covered in thin ice.The same felling came back to me and a lost memory popped up in my head,this one was blurry to,but,there were voices.

Memory:

A giant block of ice formed in the backyard.
You were so amazed by your friends power that you didn't even noticed how cold it got and that your hands were covered in thin ice until your friend pointed out.

"Y/N, your hands!"

You were snapped back to reality and looked at your icy hands.

"Here,let me help."

He takes your hands in his and starts to melt the ice with his other half.

"Ah, thanks oʇoɥS !"

"No problem."

As he let go of you hand which was now back to his normal temperature you suddenly grab his hand making him flinch.

"Come on oʇoɥS, let's go to the garden!"