Chapter 3: Family

Midorya's POV:

"..But at least I tried.."

I turn around to continue the walk to my home when All might comes running right outside the corner in his hero form.

"I AM HERE!"

"AAAAAAAA- A-All might! Wait but how did you get rid of all the reporters?!"

I was completely confused how did he get here,how did he got rid of all the reporters and most likely how did he know where I was?!

Tho he did try to explain to how he is here but right at the end he transformed back into his normal form,still is freaking me out whenever I see it.

"Young man.."

"Huh..?"

"I came here to tank you..if you haven't have done what you did today I would probably be just a bystander watching from the crowd like a coward,so thank you."

"What,No! It's my fault to begin with,I stood in front of all your hard work, wasted your energy and not to mention your time.."

"I'm not done.."

All might cut me off.

"You told me that you were quirkless right..but when I saw you,a quirkless boy going in to save someone without hesitation it inspired me to act as well.."

I looked up at him,my eyes filled with confusion and surprised,he was the one I looked up to most of my life,so hearing him say that to me is a big shock.

"Every hero has their story and that represents how they became the great hero that they are today,but all of them had one thing in common,their body moved before they had a chance to think."

In that moment I could tell my heart worm up and my eyes filling up with tears,for some reason I remembered my mother words from the day I found out I was quirkless.

"I'm sorry Izuku,I wish things were different.."

Mom..you never told me,those weren't the words I wanted you to say,the words I wanted to hear..

"Young Man..you too can become a hero."

No one's POV:

As Izuku was down on floor,tears of happiness were rolling down his face,but one thing that they didn't realize was that,someone has been taking a good observation at their conversation and was smiling,with a gentle smile on their face.

"I knew you would do it..Izuku Midorya."

And with that the person turned the corner and left, leaving the two to have their conversation keep going.

Y/N POV:

"I'M HOME!"

I yelled as I took off my shoes and put them in place.

"You're late..have an explanation or are you just gonna lie to me like all the other times?"

I looked up to find my sister siting on the stairs that faced the front door,she must have just got home because she was still in her hero custome.

"Yeah,kinda stayed to see the fight that brother was in."

"Well that fight was over like an hour ago so you would have been home a long time ago y'know that our home isn't far from there,so what keept you back from not coming home Y/N?"

"Come on Shio that's the truth I swear!"

"..God,Fine but try and not to be late again, y'know that there are Villains around here and since they know that your from a family of heroes-"