Chapter 30: Aftermath

Luzo POV:

We stepped closer to the main scene, just enough to hear everything.

Kengi Suragami
The main chief of Hosu in person, did met him barely a few times but lord did I looked up to him as a teenager, poor kids.

"No please stay seated *woof*"

"Pff-"

"Shut up, shut up!"

Y/N whispered to me as both of us tried to keep silent.

"So you're the UA students who brought down the hero killer huh."

"We are."

Shotos responded

"Stain has some serious injuries, severe burns and plenty broken bones, some deep cuts as well."

Huh.. wonder from who..

"Right now he's in the hospital under strict guard. *woof*. There's a strict lesson you should have already learned, when quirks became the norm the police tried to remain the status, we decided we wouldn't use quirks as weapons that's when heroes came in, they could do what we couldn't if they were licensed of course *woof*. It would be impossible for the police to condone the use of the deadly quirks, after all were here to stop such harm from being done, the only reason the pros can use such power now is because tho strict code of active of the early heroes chose to obey by. That's why it's illegal for uncertified people to use their quirks to cause injury. Whether you are up against the hero killer or not none of you have the authority of harming the villain that means the three of you and your supervisors Endeavour, Manual and Gran Torino sure to receive harsh punishment for this gross abuse of your powers."

Ridiculous as it seems, this is the law, and people have to respect it whether it's in your favour or not..

"Now wait a minute! If Ida had not stepped in Native would have been murdered and if not for Midoriya both of them would be dead! No one else realised that the hero killer was in Hosu are you saying we should have just stood by and watch people die?!"

Shoto angrily said as the green haired kid which I presume is Midoriya tried to calm him down.

"So it's ok to break the laws as long as it goes your way?"

...
Silence was in the room for a second until the kid broke the silence again.

"But sir, Isn't it a heroes job to save people?!"

"This is a why you're not a full fledged pro yet, it's obvious UA and Endeavour haven't been teaching you a lot. What a shame.."

"You dammed mut!"

"Stop there kid. You wanna hear him out to the end."

Gran Torino spoke standing in between Shoto and Kengi

"What I've said is the official stands of the police department but any punishment will only be necessary if this went public."

The three looked surprised as well as Y/N who kept glancing at me.

"The truth is you'd probably be applauded by citizens everywhere but there is no way you could escape from being reprimanded on the other hand we could say Endeavour saved the day or even the pro hero Phantom. Stands would support him completely and we could pretend you weren't involved *woof* thankfully there were very few witnesses this could be the last you heard of any punishment it won't mean anyone won't hear about you tho, you can receive no claim at all. The choice is yours."